- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
17761 Oak Bridge St, Tampa, FL 336473 beds, 2 baths, 1,507 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 5,500 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1996
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2001 for $129,000
- Parking: 420 sqft
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,507 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2004
- Lot depth: 110
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 0594032814
- Zillow Home ID: 44962345
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 17761 Oak Bridge Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Hunters Green, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.5% greater than in Tampa, and 230.5% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Hunters Green home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Tampa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Hunters Green home values.
- 17763 Oak Bridge St Tampa, FL$204K32.52,300
- 17759 Oak Bridge St Tampa, FL$217K42.52,410
- 9306 Braemar Dr Tampa, FL$191K321,507
- 17765 Oak Bridge St Tampa, FL$165K421,436
- 9304 Braemar Dr Tampa, FL$257K32.52,424
- 9308 Braemar Dr Tampa, FL$170K321,372
- 9302 Braemar Dr Tampa, FL$179K421,608
- 17762 Oak Bridge St Tampa, FL$164K321,419
- 17760 Oak Bridge St Tampa, FL$275K42.52,410
- 17764 Oak Bridge St Tampa, FL$203K42.52,029
- 17767 Oak Bridge St Tampa, FL$189K321,696
- 17758 Oak Bridge St Tampa, FL$214K421,608
- 9310 Braemar Dr Tampa, FL$196K321,741
- 17766 Oak Bridge St Tampa, FL$174K421,500
- 17756 Oak Bridge St Tampa, FL$232K42.52,365
- 17750 Oak Bridge St Tampa, FL$264K42.52,481
- 17748 Oak Bridge St Tampa, FL$175K421,507
- 17769 Oak Bridge St Tampa, FL$263K42.52,424
- 17768 Oak Bridge St Tampa, FL$238K432,913
- 17746 Oak Bridge St Tampa, FL$188K321,290
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.