- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
17763 Oak Bridge St, Tampa, FL 336473 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,300 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 5,500 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1996
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 1999 for $146,000
- Parking: 132 sqft
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,300 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2004
- Lot depth: 110
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 0594032816
- Zillow Home ID: 44962346
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 17763 Oak Bridge Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Hunters Green, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 9.6% less than in Tampa, and 170.1% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Hunters Green home values rise more quickly than other regions in Tampa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Hunters Green home values.
- 17761 Oak Bridge St Tampa, FL$183K321,507
- 17765 Oak Bridge St Tampa, FL$163K421,436
- 17759 Oak Bridge St Tampa, FL$205K42.52,410
- 9308 Braemar Dr Tampa, FL$171K321,372
- 9306 Braemar Dr Tampa, FL$191K321,507
- 17767 Oak Bridge St Tampa, FL$191K321,696
- 9304 Braemar Dr Tampa, FL$255K32.52,424
- 17764 Oak Bridge St Tampa, FL$200K432,029
- 17762 Oak Bridge St Tampa, FL$167K321,419
- 9310 Braemar Dr Tampa, FL$196K321,741
- 17766 Oak Bridge St Tampa, FL$174K421,500
- 17760 Oak Bridge St Tampa, FL$281K42.52,410
- 9302 Braemar Dr Tampa, FL$177K421,608
- 17769 Oak Bridge St Tampa, FL$270K42.52,424
- 17758 Oak Bridge St Tampa, FL$220K421,608
- 17768 Oak Bridge St Tampa, FL$229K432,913
- 17756 Oak Bridge St Tampa, FL$229K42.52,365
- 9411 Highland Oak Dr Tampa, FL--------
Nearby Schools in Tampa
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292