17769 Olive St, Omaha, NE 681363 beds, 2 baths, 1,262 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
School District: Millard
Elementary School: Wheeler PK-5 (0.3 miles)
Middle School: Beadle 6-8 (0.6 miles)
High School: Millard West 9-12 (0.9 miles)
Credit check required.
Security deposit $1300.00
Call or text 402.915.0875 for info and showing
- Lot: 5,155 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2002
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $107,000
- Price/sqft: $85
- 204 sqft basement
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Parking: Garage - Attached, On street, 2 spaces, 480 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Living room, New property, Playground
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Master bath
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,262 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 1
- Lot width: 5154
- Parcel #: 011573028
- Zillow Home ID: 55091770
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 17769 Olive Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Omaha market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 1.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Omaha, and 98.5% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 68136 home values.
- 17765 Olive St Omaha, NE$126K321,350
- 17773 Olive St Omaha, NE$144K321,669
- 17758 Lillian St Omaha, NE$138K321,337
- 17754 Lillian St Omaha, NE$126K321,344
- 17761 Olive St Omaha, NE$144K321,637
- 17777 Olive St Omaha, NE$125K321,350
- 17762 Lillian St Omaha, NE$126K331,280
- 17750 Lillian St Omaha, NE$144K321,562
- 17762 Olive St Omaha, NE$144K321,649
- 17826 Lillian St Omaha, NE$135K321,337
- 17758 Olive St Omaha, NE$125K321,048
- 17754 Olive St Omaha, NE$131K321,456
- 17757 Olive St Omaha, NE$132K321,327
- 17781 Olive St Omaha, NE$135K321,374
- 17746 Lillian St Omaha, NE$129K321,272
- 17766 Lillian St Omaha, NE$126K321,350
- 17802 Olive St Omaha, NE$141K321,337
- 17750 Olive St Omaha, NE$129K321,350
- 17761 Lillian St Omaha, NE$130K321,456
- 17747 Josephine St Omaha, NE$128K321,462
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!