- Built in 2000
- Views: 4,077 all time views
- HOA Fee: $455
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Feb 2015 for $550,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $360
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Security System
- Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Amenities Misc. \ Window Covering(s), Association Fees Include \ Common Area Electricity, Association Fees Include \ Decks, Association Fees Include \ Exterior Painting, Association Fees Include \ Fencing, Association Fees Include \ Garbage, Association Fees Include \ Insurance - Common Area, Association Fees Include \ Insurance - Liability, Association Fees Include \ Landscaping/Gardening, Association Fees Include \ Reserves, Association Fees Include \ Roof, Bathroom \ No Stall Shower, Bathroom \ Tubs - 1, Bedrooms \ Loft Bedroom, Building Type \ Condo, Communications \ Cable TV Available, Cooling \ Central Forced Air, Dining Room \ Dining Area in Living Room, Dining Room \ Eat in Kitchen, Family Room \ No Family Room, Family Room \ No Separate Family Room, Flooring \ Carpet - Wall to Wall, Flooring \ Hardwood, Foundation \ Concrete Slab, Garage Parking Features \ Gate/Door Opener, Garage Parking Features \ Underground Parking, Heating \ Forced Air, Kitchen \ 220 Volt Outlet, Kitchen \ Cooktop, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Kitchen \ Garbage Disposal, Kitchen \ Microwave, Kitchen \ Refrigerator (s), Laundry \ 220 Volt Outlet, Laundry \ Dryer, Laundry \ Washer, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Service \ Full Service, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Roof \ Metal, Security Features \ Security Features, Security Features \ Security Gate, Stories \ Below Ground Level, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Style \ Contemporary, Subclass \ Condominium, View \ Local/Neighborhood
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality:
- Roof type: Metal
- Room count: 3
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Floor size: 1,528 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2000
- Parcel #: 22474027
- Zillow Home ID: 64561294
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $438-630K.
Market guideZillow predicts 95050 home values will rise 6.3% next year, compared to a 6.2% increase for Santa Clara as a whole. Among 95050 homes, this home is valued 25.5% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 31.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 95050, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 38.9% lower than in Santa Clara, and 89.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 95050 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Santa Clara.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95050 home values.
|Other Units in this Building (35)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 1777 Lafayette St|
Nearby Schools in Santa Clara
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!