1777 Powell St, Erie, CO 805166 beds, 4 baths, 3,882 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 9,732 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1998
- HOA Fee: $48
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $437,000
- Price/sqft: $113
- Finished basement
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 680 sqft
- Solar PV System
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,882 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1998
- Parcel #: R0126240
- Zillow Home ID: 13256555
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1777 Powell Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 80516 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 8.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 440% greater than in Erie, and 59.7% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 80516 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Erie.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 80516 home values.
- 1791 Powell St Erie, CO$398K432,595
- 1765 Powell St Erie, CO$438K543,482
- 1743 Walker St Erie, CO$306K32.51,613
- 1735 Walker St Erie, CO$322K532,272
- 1770 Maccullen Dr Erie, CO$308K32.51,613
- 1780 Maccullen Dr Erie, CO$327K432,400
- 1805 Powell St Erie, CO$452K53.253,966
- 1751 Powell St Erie, CO$408K33.253,122
- 1725 Walker St Erie, CO$342K42.52,243
- 1736 Walker St Erie, CO$396K43.252,809
- 1760 Maccullen Dr Erie, CO$309K322,400
- 1729 Maccullen Dr Erie, CO$453K743,644
- 1726 Walker St Erie, CO$323K321,664
- 2696 Jason Ct Erie, CO$300K321,276
- 1750 Powell St Erie, CO--------
- 1817 Powell St Erie, CO$367K433,400
- 1739 Maccullen Dr Erie, CO$347K321,882
- 1822 Powell St Erie, CO$376K323,390
- 1716 Walker St Erie, CO$348K42.52,259
- 1737 Powell St Erie, CO$384K432,495
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!