1778 Abbots Hill Dr, Orlando, FL 32835
Sold on 1/2/13: $200,000
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:2 baths
- Single Family:1,970 sq ft
- Lot:9,202 sqft
- Year Built:1995
- Last Sold:Jan 2013 for $200,000
- Heating Type:Forced air
Spacious master bedroom with walk in closet, master bath has dual sinks and garden bath. French doors off living area lead to screen enclosed covered back patio.
Three car garage with extra storage.
Brand new refrigerator & range. Washer/Dryer/Dishwasher in perfect condition.Also includes microwave and garbage disposal.
The rent includes lawn maintenance, pest control, A/C maintenance and filter change.
Great school district! Perfect for a family!
- ParkingGarage - Attached
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringCarpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Security System
- Cable Ready
- Additional FeaturesAir Conditioning, Intrusion Alarm, Balcony/Patio, Cable/Satellite TV, Ceiling Fan, Garbage Disposal, Dishwasher, Electric Range, Fireplace, Garage, Gas Range, Microwave, Pets Allowed, Refrigerator, Wheelchair Access, Waterfront Property, Washer/Dryer In Unit, Walk-in Closets, Storage
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Dryer, Garbage disposal, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- Room TypesBreakfast nook, Pantry, Walk-in closet
- School DistrictOrange County
- # Stories1.0
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID46046934
- High SchoolOlympia
- Last Remodel Year1995
- LaundryIn Unit
- Middle SchoolGotha
- Neighborhood NameMetrowest
- Parcel #032328566102200
- Construction Quality9.0
- Days on Zillow432
- Elementary SchoolMetrowest
- Garage Size644
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$249,081||$224K – $276K||+$602||$126||03/09/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$1,695/mo||$1.3K – $1.9K/mo||-$1||$0.86||03/10/2014|
Zillow predicts Metro West home values will increase 9.3% next year, compared to a 10.9% rise for Orlando as a whole. Among Metro West homes, this home is valued 116% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 7.4% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Metro West market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 120.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 57.9% higher than in Orlando, and 398.2% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Metro West home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Orlando.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Metro West home values.
Neighborhood for 1778 Abbots Hill Drive
- 1784 Abbots Hill Dr Orlando, FL$390K43.03,315
- 1774 Abbots Hill Dr Orlando, FL$323K43.02,560
- 1709 Knotting Hill Dr Orlando, FL$254K32.02,015
- 1701 Knotting Hill Dr Orlando, FL$314K43.02,400
- 1798 Abbots Hill Dr Orlando, FL$299K43.02,413
- 1717 Knotting Hill Dr Orlando, FL$388K53.03,762
- 7740 Belvoir Dr Orlando, FL$367K53.03,838
- 1799 Abbots Hill Dr Orlando, FL$395K53.03,838
- 1725 Knotting Hill Dr Orlando, FL$370K53.03,316
- 1800 Abbots Hill Dr Orlando, FL$400K43.03,838
- 7773 Belvoir Dr Orlando, FL$381K53.03,838
- 7765 Belvoir Dr Orlando, FL$318K43.02,400
- 7781 Belvoir Dr Orlando, FL$315K43.02,400
- 7732 Belvoir Dr Orlando, FL$312K42.52,466
- 7757 Belvoir Dr Orlando, FL$392K43.03,838
- 7783 Glynde Hill Dr Orlando, FL$339K43.02,840
- 7789 Belvoir Dr Orlando, FL$317K43.52,625
- 1731 Knotting Hill Dr Orlando, FL$391K53.03,759
- 1816 Abbots Hill Dr Orlando, FL$313K43.02,390
- 1700 Knotting Hill Dr Orlando, FL$393K43.03,838
Nearby Schools in Orlando
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005