- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1778 Alvira St, Los Angeles, CA 900353 beds, 3 baths, 2,647 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
The area is very quiet and neighbors are great. The area is centrally located to Bevery Hills, Century City, West Hollywood, Marina Del Rey, Venice and Santa Monica Beaches, close to Freeways, excellent area. The area will always be in demand. Most home owners have lived in the area for many years.
- Lot: 7,728 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1932
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Assisted Living Community
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Disability Access
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Laminate, Slate, Tile
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Attached, 3 spaces
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Mountain
- Wet Bar
- 2 outdoor redwood decks, outdoor cooking/serving area .Casita in rear by permit approx 600sq.ft.
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Sun room
- Exterior material: Stucco, Wood
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,647 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 5066007048
- Zillow Home ID: 20598445
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1778 Alvira Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Pico-Robertson, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 12.5% less than in Los Angeles, and 45.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Pico-Robertson home values rise more quickly than other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Pico-Robertson home values.
- 1774 Alvira St Los Angeles, CA$1.28M321,916
- 1782 Alvira St Los Angeles, CA$1.25M321,920
- 1788 Alvira St Los Angeles, CA$719K421,647
- 1768 Alvira St Los Angeles, CA$796K211,504
- 1762 Alvira St Los Angeles, CA$1.19M432,041
- 1783 S Crescent Heights Blvd Los Angeles, CA$848K321,486
- 1779 S Crescent Heights Blvd Los Angeles, CA$843K321,629
- 1787 S Crescent Heights Blvd Los Angeles, CA$1.2M654,490
- 1773 S Crescent Heights Blvd Los Angeles, CA$982K321,767
- 1758 Alvira St Los Angeles, CA$1.12M322,192
- 1769 S Crescent Heights Blvd Los Angeles, CA$826K221,581
- 1779 Alvira St Los Angeles, CA$1.14M332,063
- 1773 Alvira St Los Angeles, CA$875K321,727
- 1783 Alvira St Los Angeles, CA$823K311,520
- 1769 Alvira St Los Angeles, CA$765K221,515
- 1801 S Crescent Heights Blvd Los Angeles, CA$756K221,544
- 1752 Alvira St Los Angeles, CA$1.11M521,918
- 6064 W 18th St Los Angeles, CA$1.03M332,116
- 1763 S Crescent Heights Blvd Los Angeles, CA$850K321,673
- 6070 W 18th St Los Angeles, CA$866K332,116
Nearby Schools in Los Angeles
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292