1779 Acorn Ct, Menasha, WI 549523 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,248 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
New paint and flooring throughout the house. New light fixtures, switches and outlets. Bathrooms have been updated.
- Lot: 10,454 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1977
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $124,000
- Price/sqft: $99
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,248 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Parcel #: 0083052
- Zillow Home ID: 40598952
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1779 Acorn Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 54952 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 18.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 20% higher than in Town of Menasha, and 10.4% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 54952 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Town of Menasha.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 54952 home values.
- 1780 Oakridge Ct Menasha, WI$139K331,589
- 1780 Oakridge Ct Menasha, WI$131K------
- 1767 Acorn Ct Menasha, WI$125K------
- 1780 Acorn Ct Menasha, WI$119K------
- 1764 Oakridge Ct Menasha, WI$129K------
- 1760 Acorn Ct Menasha, WI$131K------
- 1801 Acorn Ct Menasha, WI$128K------
- 1757 Acorn Ct Menasha, WI$131K421,901
- 1621 Maloa St Menasha, WI$123K------
- 1802 Acorn Ct Menasha, WI$121K------
- 1600 Maloa St Menasha, WI$123K------
- 1754 Oakridge Ct Menasha, WI$133K321,566
- 1767 Oakridge Ct Menasha, WI$136K------
- 1609 Maloa St Menasha, WI$116K------
- 1750 Acorn Ct Menasha, WI$130K------
- 1757 Oakridge Ct Menasha, WI$128K421,452
- 1601 Maloa St Menasha, WI$123K321,380
- 1743 Acorn Ct Menasha, WI$161K42.52,054
- 1782 Oakridge Ct Menasha, WI$118K------
- 1740 Oakridge Ct Menasha, WI$124K------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!