17797 Falling Water Rd, Strongsville, OH 441365 beds, 4.5 baths, 7,100 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.82 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2011
- Floor size: 7,100 sqft
- Zillow Home ID: 2118881360
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 17797 Falling Water Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 44136, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 25.9% higher than in Strongsville, and 83.1% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 44136 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Strongsville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 44136 home values.
- 18056 Ledgepoint Pl # 4947 Strongsville, OH$117K221,320
- 18055 Ledgepoint Pl # 4946 Strongsville, OH$184K222,024
- 18042 Ledgepoint Pl # 4948 Strongsville, OH$113K221,360
- 18056 Ledgepoint Pl Strongsville, OH$49K221,320
- 18036 Ledgepoint Pl # 4949 Strongsville, OH$118K221,596
- 18183 Trailside Pl # 4901 Strongsville, OH$146K22.52,200
- 18141 Trailside Pl Strongsville, OH$57K221,716
- 18175 Trailside Pl # 4902 Strongsville, OH$145K22.52,040
- 18035 Cliffside Dr # 4944 Strongsville, OH$161K22.52,048
- 18023 Cliffside Dr # 4911 Strongsville, OH$112K221,272
- 18167 Trailside Pl # 4903 Strongsville, OH$146K32.52,132
- 18016 Cliffside Dr # 4912 Strongsville, OH$146K22.51,840
- 18101 Cliffside Dr # 4910 Strongsville, OH$107K221,272
- 18133 Cliffside Dr # 4908 Strongsville, OH$107K221,272
- 18111 Cliffside Dr # 4909 Strongsville, OH$110K221,272
- 18041 Cliffside Dr # 4945 Strongsville, OH$201K32.52,404
- 18111 Cliffside Dr Strongsville, OH$49K221,272
- 18000 Cliffside Dr # 4913 Strongsville, OH$120K321,976
Nearby Schools in Strongsville
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292