178 Barone Pl NW, Atlanta, GA 30327
Sold on 4/1/13: $72,000
- Bedrooms:2 beds
- Bathrooms:2 baths
- Townhouse:1,273 sq ft
- Lot:1,263 sqft
- Year Built:1970
- Last Sold:Apr 2013 for $72,000
- Heating Type:Forced air
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Sports Court
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Microwave, Range / Oven, Refrigerator
- Room TypesSolarium / Atrium
- Construction Quality8.0
- Days on Zillow349
- Elementary SchoolBrandon / Atlanta City / Fulton County, GA
- Exterior MaterialStucco
- High SchoolNorth Atlanta / Atlanta City / Fulton County, GA
- Last Remodel Year1990
- Middle SchoolSutton / Atlanta City / Fulton County, GA
- Parcel #17 01850007067
- Roof TypeOther
- Room Count4
- # Stories1.0
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID35915838
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$133,016||$104K – $162K||+$4,121||$104||03/13/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$1,200/mo||$900 – $1.5K/mo||$0||$0.94||03/10/2014|
Zillow predicts 30327 home values will rise 5% next year, compared to a 6.4% rise for Atlanta as a whole. Among 30327 homes, this home is valued 83.1% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 77% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 30327 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 25.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 45.9% less than in Atlanta, and 24.4% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 30327 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Atlanta.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 30327 home values.
Neighborhood for 178 Barone Pl Nw
Nearby Schools in Atlanta
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005