- Lot: 0.31 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- Views: 2,842 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $750,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $208
- Ceiling Fan
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, 3rd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, 4th Bedroom Description \ First Floor, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Hood, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Washer, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Unfinished, Basement \ Concrete Floor, Basement \ Crawl Space, Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished, Cooling System Type \ Central Air, Dining Room Description \ Cathedral Ceiling, Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Energy Features \ Full Screens, Energy Features \ Multi Zone Heat, Energy Features \ Thermo Pane Windows, Exterior Feature \ Stone Wall, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Family Rm/Den Description \ Upper Level, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Attached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Hydro Air, Hot Water Source \ Oil, Interior Feature \ Balcony, Interior Feature \ Ceiling Fan, Interior Feature \ Granite or Corian Countertops, Interior Feature \ Open Floor Plan, Kitchen Description \ Island, Kitchen Description \ Pantry, Laundry Room Location \ Upper Level, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, Lot Description \ Professionally Landscaped, Lot Description \ View, Master Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, Master Bedroom Description \ Walkin Closet, Mechanical Equipment \ Auto Garage Door Opener, Mechanical Equipment \ Electric Air Filter, Mechanical Equipment \ Smoke Detector, Miscellaneous Feature \ Public Trash Pickup, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Colonial, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Waterfront Description \ View, Waterfront Description \ Walk To
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,603 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Parcel #: 261813042453
- Zillow Home ID: 58059705
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $420-900K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06355 home values will fall 3.9% next year, compared to a 4.8% fall for Town of Groton as a whole. Among 06355 homes, this home is valued 219% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 33.3% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06355, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 7.9% greater than in Town of Groton, and 29.5% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06355 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Town of Groton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06355 home values.
|178 Cedar Rd Mystic, CT||$899K||4||3||4,385|
|178 Cedar Rd Mystic, CT||$899K||4||3||4,385|
|188 Cedar Rd Mystic, CT||$551K||3||2.5||2,305|
|190 Cedar Rd Mystic, CT||$809K||--||--||--|
|174 Cedar Rd Mystic, CT||$1.44M||4||4||3,655|
|152 Cedar Rd Mystic, CT||$432K||4||2||2,336|
|166 Cedar Rd Mystic, CT||$706K||2||1.5||1,707|
|159 Cedar Rd Mystic, CT||$325K||3||1.5||1,387|
|193 Cedar Rd Mystic, CT||$577K||3||2.5||2,575|
|210 Cedar Rd Mystic, CT||--||1||1||517|
|209 Cedar Rd Mystic, CT||$491K||4||2.5||2,471|
|149 Cedar Rd Mystic, CT||$426K||2||2.5||1,838|
|169 Cedar Rd Mystic, CT||$592K||4||3||2,754|
|177 Cedar Rd Mystic, CT||$501K||3||3.5||2,121|
|148 Cedar Rd Mystic, CT||$471K||2||3||2,368|
|146 Cedar Rd Mystic, CT||$832K||3||2.5||2,507|
|212 Cedar Rd Mystic, CT||$677K||--||--||--|
|211 Cedar Rd Mystic, CT||$546K||4||3||2,341|
|232 Cedar Rd Mystic, CT||$839K||2||3.5||1,768|
|137 Cedar Rd Mystic, CT||$391K||3||2.5||1,667|
Nearby Schools in Town of Groton
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!