- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
178 Dahlia Ave NW, Atlanta, GA 303143 beds, 1 bath, 1,207 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,663 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1950
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Oct 2011 for $8,238
- Price/sqft: $7
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,207 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1980
- Parcel #: 14 01790001028
- Zillow Home ID: 35857178
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 178 Dahlia Avenue Nw
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Dixie Hills, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 47.1% less than in Atlanta, and 31.2% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Dixie Hills home values rise more quickly than other regions in Atlanta.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Dixie Hills home values.
- 172 Dahlia Ave NW Atlanta, GA$50K31891
- 184 Dahlia Ave NW Atlanta, GA$27K21962
- 186 Dahlia Ave NW Atlanta, GA$25K21777
- 168 Dahlia Ave NW Atlanta, GA$46K32879
- 164 Dahlia Ave NW Atlanta, GA$47K31744
- 179 Fairfield Pl NW Atlanta, GA$45K21756
- 185 Fairfield Pl NW Atlanta, GA$43K321,420
- 177 Fairfield Pl NW Atlanta, GA$69K421,542
- 179 Dahlia Ave NW Atlanta, GA$37K21818
- 160 Dahlia Ave NW Atlanta, GA$31K311,100
- 185 Dahlia Ave NW Atlanta, GA$185K321,460
- 173 Dahlia Ave NW Atlanta, GA$96K322,094
- 2280 Carver Dr NW Atlanta, GA$80K311,040
- 2286 Carver Dr NW Atlanta, GA$40K31816
- 165 Fairfield Pl NW Atlanta, GA$38K321,152
- 169 Dahlia Ave NW Atlanta, GA$39K31744
- 2296 Carver Dr NW Atlanta, GA$104K5--1,462
- 165 Dahlia Ave NW Atlanta, GA$40K31936
- 156 Dahlia Ave NW Atlanta, GA$29K21979
Nearby Schools in Atlanta
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292