- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
178 Harvey Ave, Doylestown, PA 189015 beds, 2.5 baths, 3,058 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 7,449 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2003
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: May 2010 for $810,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Wood
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 3,058 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 135
- Lot width: 65
- Parcel #: 08004245
- Zillow Home ID: 82346612
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 178 Harvey Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 18901, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 14% less than in Doylestown Township, and 51.9% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 18901 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Doylestown Township.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 18901 home values.
- 194 Harvey Ave Doylestown, PA$831K43.53,626
- 197 Union St Doylestown, PA$173K311,170
- 187 Union St Doylestown, PA$357K422,214
- 199 Union St Doylestown, PA$171K311,170
- 203 Union St Doylestown, PA$183K31.51,254
- 196 Harvey Ave Doylestown, PA$709K42.52,864
- 205 Union St Doylestown, PA$173K311,254
- 207 Union St Doylestown, PA$160K311,254
- 193 N Hamilton St Doylestown, PA$688K433,032
- 167 Harvey Ave Doylestown, PA$202K321,376
- 175 Harvey Ave Doylestown, PA$174K311,280
- 173 Union St Doylestown, PA$169K311,440
- 165 Harvey Ave Doylestown, PA$147K311,280
- 177 Harvey Ave Doylestown, PA$187K311,280
- 209 Union St Doylestown, PA$158K311,275
- 187 Harvey Ave Doylestown, PA$213K311,376
- 198 Harvey Ave Doylestown, PA$810K543,296
- 189 Harvey Ave Doylestown, PA$237K311,376
- 171 Union St Doylestown, PA$157K311,440
- 195 N Hamilton St Doylestown, PA$603K433,284
Nearby Schools in Doylestown Township
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292