178 Hazel St, New Haven, CT 06511
Sold on 3/8/13: $42,500
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:1 bath
- Single Family:1,528 sq ft
- Lot:4,356 sqft
- Year Built:1900
- Last Sold:Mar 2013 for $42,500
- Heating Type:Forced air
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Days on Zillow274
- Parcel #M:290 B:0447 L:01300
- Roof TypeAsphalt
- Room Count6
- # Stories2.0
- Structure TypeColonial
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID57967629
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$72,794||$59K – $87K||+$1,590||$47||12/03/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$1,479/mo||$1.2K – $1.7K/mo||+$25||$0.97||11/25/2013|
Zillow predicts Newhallville home values will rise 0.5% next year, compared to a 1.4% rise for New Haven as a whole. Among Newhallville homes, this home is valued 39.1% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 57.8% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Newhallville market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 48.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 52.9% higher than in New Haven, and 255.5% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Newhallville home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New Haven.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Newhallville home values.
Neighborhood for 178 Hazel Street
- 182 Hazel St New Haven, CT$131K32.51,868
- 170 Hazel St New Haven, CT$37K31.01,567
- 179 Thompson St New Haven, CT$100K32.01,524
- 201 Ivy St New Haven, CT$74K31.01,552
- 188 Thompson St New Haven, CT$129K52.51,725
- 617 Dixwell Ave New Haven, CT$92K32.01,200
- 556 Dixwell Ave New Haven, CT$132K43.03,005
- 620 Dixwell Ave New Haven, CT$138K41.52,040
- 138 Hazel St New Haven, CT$142K42.02,418
- 552 Dixwell Ave New Haven, CT$158K63.03,004
- 134 Hazel St New Haven, CT$136K22.01,714
- 123 Thompson St New Haven, CT$116K42.01,784
- 651 Dixwell Ave New Haven, CT$99K63.02,154
- 634 Dixwell Ave New Haven, CT$138K63.03,360
- 24 Brewster St New Haven, CT$154K42.02,092
- 74 Brewster St New Haven, CT$52K32.01,149
- 35 Brewster St New Haven, CT$135K32.01,716
- 27 Brewster St New Haven, CT$86K31.01,376
- 3 Harding Pl APT 5 New Haven, CT$71K21.0881
- 3 Harding Pl APT 2 New Haven, CT$73K31.0964
Nearby Schools in New Haven
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005