A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 2,273 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1928
- Last sold: Dec 2014 for $698,888
- Last sale price/sqft: $382
- Finished basement, 700 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 280 sqft
- Additional Listing Info \ Continue to Show, Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Additional Listing Info \ Release Clause Present, Additional Rooms \ Bonus/Hobby Room, Additional Rooms \ Separate Unit/ Apartment, Amenities Misc. \ Double Pane Windows(s), Bathroom \ Shower over Tub - 1, Bathroom \ Stall Shower - 2+, Bathroom \ Tub w/Jets, Bathroom \ Tubs - 1, Building Type \ Attached, Cooling \ None, Dining Room \ No Formal Dining Room, Dining Room \ No Informal Dining Room, Energy Features \ Double Pane Windows, Energy Features \ Skylight(s), Exterior \ Siding - Vinyl, Family Room \ Separate Family Room, Fireplaces \ Living Room, Fireplaces \ Wood Stove, Fireplaces \ Yes, Flooring \ Hardwood, Flooring \ Tile, Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter and Slab, Garage Parking Features \ Attached Garage, Garage Parking Features \ Gate/Door Opener, Heating \ Forced Air, Kitchen \ Hookups - Gas, Kitchen \ Microwave, Kitchen \ Oven - Self Cleaning, Kitchen \ Oven Range - Built-In, Kitchen \ Ovens - 2+, Laundry \ In Garage, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Description \ Grade - Level, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Pool \ Pool - No, Roof \ Other, Roof \ Tile, Sewer Septic \ Sewer Not Connected, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Style \ Contemporary, Subclass \ Single Family Home, Water \ Heater - Gas, Water \ Public
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,830 sqft
- Lot depth: 91
- Lot width: 25
- Parcel #: 020416420
- Zillow Home ID: 15499606
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $625-840K.
Market guideZillow predicts 94066 home values will rise 2.6% next year, compared to a 2.7% rise for San Bruno as a whole. Among 94066 homes, this home is valued 1.3% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 33.4% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94066, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2% lower than in San Bruno, and 2.1% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 94066 home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Bruno.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94066 home values.
|176 Linden Ave San Bruno, CA||$633K||2||1||1,110|
|180 Linden Ave San Bruno, CA||$638K||3||2||1,110|
|182 Linden Ave San Bruno, CA||$649K||3||1||1,110|
|172 Linden Ave San Bruno, CA||$728K||3||2||1,210|
|184 Linden Ave San Bruno, CA||$652K||3||1||1,120|
|186 Linden Ave San Bruno, CA||$653K||3||1||1,120|
|164 Linden Ave San Bruno, CA||$660K||3||1||1,010|
|188 Linden Ave San Bruno, CA||$554K||2||1||880|
|190 Linden Ave San Bruno, CA||$553K||2||1||860|
|160 Linden Ave San Bruno, CA||$564K||2||1||950|
|177 Linden Ave San Bruno, CA||$618K||2||2||1,120|
|175 Linden Ave San Bruno, CA||$702K||3||2||1,480|
|179 Linden Ave San Bruno, CA||$645K||2||1.5||1,160|
|173 Linden Ave San Bruno, CA||$619K||3||1||960|
|183 Linden Ave San Bruno, CA||$635K||3||1||1,090|
|156 Linden Ave San Bruno, CA||$589K||2||2||950|
|165 Linden Ave San Bruno, CA||$485K||1||1||660|
|195 El Camino Real San Bruno, CA||$716K||--||--||1,500|
|185 Linden Ave San Bruno, CA||$608K||3||1||1,060|
|151 El Camino Real UNIT 421 Millbrae, CA||$854K||3||3||1,525|
Nearby Schools in San Bruno
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Peninsula High (Continuation) School (assigned)9-121.3 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!