- Lot: 2,178 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1865
- Views: 13,036 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Feb 2015 for $370,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $142
- Cable Ready
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Age Description \ Estimated, AMENITIES \ Bay Window, AMENITIES \ Chair Rail, AMENITIES \ Crown Molding, AMENITIES \ Laminate Floors, AMENITIES \ Wall to Wall Carpet, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Range w/Oven, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, ATTIC \ Pull-Down, BASEMENT \ Full, City/Town (Mail Address) \ Saratoga Springs, City/Town (taxing entity) \ Saratoga Springs, Class \ SINGLE FAMILY, COOLING TYPE \ Central Air, County \ Saratoga, DINING ROOM TYPE \ Dining Area, EXTERIOR \ Brick, EXTERIOR FEATURES \ Porch, Family Room \ Yes, First Floor Bath \ Full, First Floor Bedroom \ Yes, HEAT FUEL \ Natural Gas, HEAT SYSTEM \ Hot Air, INTERIOR FEATURES \ Cable Hook-Up, Internet/www \ Yes with Address, Kitchen \ Eat In, LA1Agent State \ NY, LA1Agent Status \ MLS and BOARD, LA1Agent Type \ 8, LAUNDRY \ Other, LO1Office State \ NY, LO1Office Type \ 1, LOT DESCRIPTION \ Level, Master Bath \ None, Off Street Parking \ Yes, ROOF \ Rubber, School District Code \ Saratoga Springs, School Taxes Description \ Actual, SEWER \ Public, SPECIAL MARKET CONDITIONS \ No Special Conditions, State \ NY, Status \ Active, Status Category \ Active, Style \ Custom, Sub Area \ Saratoga Springs City, Swis Code \ 411500, Type \ Single Family, WATER \ Public
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,606 sqft
- Lot depth: 91
- Lot width: 21
- Parcel #: 41150116506800020130000000
- Zillow Home ID: 32403217
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $370-755K.
Market guideZillow predicts 12866 home values will rise 0.9% next year, compared to a 1% rise for Saratoga Springs as a whole. Among 12866 homes, this home is valued 72.3% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 20.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 12866, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 25% higher than in Saratoga Springs, and 71.4% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 12866 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Saratoga Springs.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 12866 home values.
|180 Regent St Saratoga Springs, NY||$448K||5||2||2,466|
|176 Regent St Saratoga Springs, NY||$470K||5||2||2,620|
|125 Phila St Saratoga Springs, NY||$709K||3||2.5||2,600|
|116 Caroline St Saratoga Springs, NY||$789K||3||3.5||3,422|
|179 Regent St Saratoga Springs, NY||$341K||3||2||1,375|
|185 Regent St Saratoga Springs, NY||$440K||3||2.5||2,094|
|Regent St Saratoga Springs, NY||--||--||--||--|
|183 Regent St Saratoga Springs, NY||$718K||5||4||3,216|
|126 Caroline St Saratoga Springs, NY||$731K||4||2.5||3,048|
|114 Caroline St Saratoga Springs, NY||$740K||4||3.5||3,350|
|85 Court St Saratoga Springs, NY||$640K||3||5||2,248|
|87 Court St Saratoga Springs, NY||$571K||4||3||2,528|
|89 Court St Saratoga Springs, NY||$575K||4||2.5||2,676|
|139 Phila St APT 4 Saratoga Springs, NY||--||--||--||--|
|139 Phila St APT 1 Saratoga Springs, NY||$610K||2||1||--|
|139 Phila St APT 3 Saratoga Springs, NY||$704K||2||1||--|
|107 Caroline St APT E Saratoga Springs, NY||$496K||1||1||--|
|47 Court St UNIT 2 Saratoga Springs, NY||$732K||3||1.5||--|
|112 Phila St Saratoga Springs, NY||$530K||3||3.5||--|
|140 Caroline St Saratoga Springs, NY||$1.38M||6||5||4,485|
Nearby Schools in Saratoga Springs
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!