178 W Brookline StUNIT 2, Roxbury, MA 02118
Sold on 9/23/11: $1,400,000
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Bedrooms:2 beds
- Bathrooms:4 baths
- Condo:2,140 sq ft
- Lot:2,140 sqft
- Year Built:1857
- Last Sold:Sep 2011 for $1,400,000
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Days on Zillow811
- Exterior MaterialBrick
- Last Remodel Year2011
- Parcel #W:04 P:00528 S:004
- Room Count6
- # Stories3.0
- Unit Count3
- Zillow Home ID59182783
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$1,947,150||$1.66M – $2.20M||+$47,683||$909||12/10/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$3,221/mo||$1.7K – $6.2K/mo||-$15||$1.51||12/02/2013|
Zillow predicts South End home values will increase 4.8% next year, compared to a 3.6% increase for Boston as a whole. Among South End homes, this home is valued 214.9% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 6.4% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the South End market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 1.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 31% lower than in Boston, and 78.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help South End home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or South End home values.
Neighborhood for 178 W Brookline Street UNIT 2
- Unit 3$999K42.01,398
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
- Hurley K-8 School (assigned) K-8 0.3 mi
- Blackstone Elementary (assigned) PK-5 & ungraded 0.3 mi
- Snowden Int'L High (assigned) 9-12 & ungraded 0.5 mi
- Quincy Upper School (assigned) 6-12 & ungraded 0.6 mi
- Orchard Gardens K-8 School (assigned) K-8 0.8 mi
- Madison Park Technical Vocational HS (assigned) 9-12 & ungraded 1.0 mi
- O'Bryant School Math/Science (assigned) 7-12 & ungraded 1.1 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005