1780 Emerald Ln, Rocky Mount, NC 278014 beds, 2 baths, 2,052 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.25 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2002
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $78,500
- Price/sqft: $38
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Attached
- Vaulted Ceiling
- HomePath Renovation Financing
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,052 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Wood / pellet
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Parcel #: 387007199700
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 68694807
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1780 Emerald Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Rocky Mount market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 3.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 86.1% less than in Rocky Mount Metro, and 92.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Rocky Mount home values rise more quickly than other regions in Rocky Mount Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Rocky Mount home values.
- Leggett Rd NC--------
- 1733 Emerald Ln Rocky Mount, NC--------
- 2036 Leggett Rd Rocky Mount, NC--311,150
- 2032 Leggett Rd Rocky Mount, NC$79K311,067
- 2100 Coral Dr Rocky Mount, NC$75K421,630
- 2103 Leggett Rd Rocky Mount, NC$81K421,944
- 2026 Leggett Rd Rocky Mount, NC$86K31.51,400
- Leggett Rd Rocky Mount, NC--------
- 1812 Aztec Ave Rocky Mount, NC$45K311,050
- 1749 Emerald Ln Rocky Mount, NC$81K31.51,075
- Coral Dr Rocky Mount, NC--------
- 2108 Leggett Rd Rocky Mount, NC$108K31.51,114
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!