A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
Claim Your Home to Win
Enter for a chance to win $15,000 towards a remodel plus free custom artwork from Zillow.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $305-495K.
Improve This Home's Value
The return values below are estimates based on the region, home facts, and past sales data. Your situation may vary based on current finish level of the room, changing style trends, depreciation, and how much of the project budget is invested in structural changes vs. functional/cosmetic improvements.
Mid-Range Bathroom Remodel
Mid-Range Bathroom Remodel
- + 12.5K VALUE
- Project cost: $15,244
- See bathroom ideas
Mid-Range Major Kitchen Remodel
Mid-Range Major Kitchen Remodel
- + 32.7K VALUE
- Project cost: $53,891
- See kitchen ideas
Price / Tax History
This home features 5 bedrooms, 3 full baths, 2 half baths, den/office, open layout and a pool/spa that backs up to a conservation area that provides privacy.
Spaciously remodeled kitchen includes 42" inches cabinets, granite counters, tile back splash, closet pantry, stainless steel appliances including wall oven and cook top, separate eating area and a large breakfast bar.
The home features hardwood floors in living room, dining room and family room.
Travertine floors in kitchen, laundry and 1/2 bath.
First floor master bedroom suite with separate sitting area is adjoined by master bath with granite counters, double vanity, garden tub and separate shower with over-side double walk-in closet.
All bathrooms are completely remodeled.
Other outstanding features include wiring for surround sound, central vacuum, ceiling fans and recessed lighting.
Arbor Greene has wonderful amenities including: gate with 24 hours guard, fitness center, two pools, tennis courts, community parks and basketball courts.
DON'T LOSE IT !!
- Lot: 10,554 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2004
- All time views: 7,496
- HOA Fee: $7/mo
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jul 2015 for $437,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $111
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile, Other
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 629 sqft
- Additional Rooms: Office
- Air Conditioning: Central
- Appliances Included: Dishwasher
- Appliances Included: Disposal
- Appliances Included: Microwave
- Deed Restrictions
- Tennis Courts
- Exterior Construction: Block
- Exterior Construction: Stucco
- Irrigation System
- Financing Available: Cash
- Financing Available: Conventional
- Floor Covering: Carpet
- Foundation: Slab
- Heatingand Fuel: Central
- HOA Common Assn: Required
- Housing For Older Persons: A
- Smoke Alarm(S)
- Walk In Closet
- Ceiling Fan(S)
- Interior Layout: Formal Dining Room Separate
- Interior Layout: Formal Living Room Separate
- Interior Layout: Volume Ceilings
- Listing Type: Exclusive Right to Sell
- Dual Sinks
- Garden Bath
- Tub with Separate Shower Stall
- Ownership: Fee Simple
- Pool: Community
- Property Type: Residential
- Roof: Shingle
- Special Sale Provision: None
- Utilities: Street Lights
- Appliances Included: Refrigerator
- Special Listing Type: Not Applicable
- Square Foot Source: Public Records
- Last Change Type: Pending
- Property Description: Two Story
- Property Style: Single Family Home
- Status: Pending
- Last Status: Active
- Contract Status: Financing
- Contract Status: Inspections
- Floor Covering: Wood
- Pool: Private
- Pool Type: In Ground
- Garage Carport: 3 Car Garage
- Interior Layout: Family Room Combo
- Location: Conservation Area
- HOA Payment Schedule: Annual
- Covered Enclosure
- Architectural Style: Contemporary
- Walk In Pantry
- Interior Layout: Master Bedroom Downstairs
- Gated Community
- Appliances Included: Cook Top Only
- Central Vacuum
- Office Primary Board ID: Tampa
- Floor Covering: Stone
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Other, Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 9
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Floor size: 3,937 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Lot depth: 155 ft
- Lot width: 68 ft
- Parcel #: 0594034344
- Zillow Home ID: 66715805
Sell Your Home on Zillow
if you listed your home for sale
if posted for rent
Neighborhood: Arbor Greene
The Zillow Home Value Index is the median Zestimate valuation for a given geographic area on a given day. Learn more
Past 12 months
Foreclosures (per 10K)
Nearby Schools in Tampa
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgages directly by clicking below.