17809 74th St E, Bonney Lake, WA 983913 beds, 2.25 baths, 1,683 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.33 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1992
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $237,000
- Price/sqft: $141
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 440 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,683 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1992
- Parcel #: 0520298061
- Zillow Home ID: 54868761
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 17809 74th St E
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 98391 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 67.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 4.3% greater than in Bonney Lake, and 114.9% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 98391 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Bonney Lake.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 98391 home values.
- 3 beds, 1 baths
1,450 sqft, 9,583 sqft lot, built in 1979
- 3 beds, 1 baths
- 17814 75th Street Ct E Bonney Lake, WA$263K32.52,592
- 17805 74th St E Bonney Lake, WA$299K22.251,918
- 17811 74th St E Bonney Lake, WA$221K32.251,619
- 17810 75th Street Ct E Bonney Lake, WA$272K32.52,404
- 17818 75th Street Ct E Bonney Lake, WA$253K32.52,184
- 17810 74th St E Bonney Lake, WA$188K311,492
- 17806 74th St E Bonney Lake, WA$178K311,425
- 17813 74th St E Bonney Lake, WA$213K32.251,560
- 17806 75th Street Ct E Bonney Lake, WA$270K42.52,764
- 17816 74th St E Bonney Lake, WA$283K32.51,915
- 18102 75th St E Bonney Lake, WA$380K432,970
- 7403 182nd Ave E Bonney Lake, WA$264K432,280
- Myers Rd E Bonney Lake, WA--------
- 7404 Myers Rd E Bonney Lake, WA$236K311,754
- 7402 Myers Rd E Bonney Lake, WA$127K21816
- 17804 74th St E Bonney Lake, WA$183K311,100
- 7405 182nd Ave E Bonney Lake, WA$244K31.751,920
- 7401 182nd Ave E Bonney Lake, WA$219K32.251,619
- 7406 Myers Rd E Bonney Lake, WA$122K31936
- 17802 75th Street Ct E Bonney Lake, WA$258K32.52,592
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!