This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Get Your Home Report
See Zestimate updates, plus the latest sales and listings in your area.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $290-390K.
Improve This Home's Value
Estimated value increase: $7.8K
- The average cost for a deck addition in Tampa is $9,344.
Mid-Range Major Kitchen Remodel
Estimated value increase: $42.2K
- The average cost for a mid-range major kitchen remodel in Tampa is $53,891.
Price / Tax History
- Lot: 0.25 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1995
- All time views: 6,713
- HOA Fee: $160/mo
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2000 for $233,000
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 440 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Air Conditioning \ Central
- Exterior Features \ Irrigation System
- Exterior Features \ Mature Landscaping
- Exterior Features \ Patio\Porch\Deck Screened
- Exterior Features \ Sliding Doors
- Exterior Features \ Trees\Landscaped
- Floor Covering \ Carpet
- Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile
- Furnishings \ Unfurnished
- Garage Carport \ 2 Car Garage
- Garage Features \ Door Opener
- HOA Common Assn \ Required
- Heatingand Fuel \ Central
- Housing For Older Persons \ N\A
- Interior Features \ Ceiling Fan(S)
- Interior Features \ Smoke Alarm(S)
- Interior Features \ Walk In Closet
- Interior Features \ Washer\Dryer Hookup
- Last Change Type \ Price Increase
- Last Status \ Incomplete
- Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell
- Location \ Pool View
- Location \ Sidewalk
- Office Primary Board ID \ Tampa
- Pet Size \ Very Small (Under 15 Lbs.)
- Pool Type \ In Ground
- Pool \ Community
- Pool \ Private
- Property Description \ One Story
- Property Style \ Single Family Home
- Property Type \ Rental
- Rent Includes \ Grounds Maintenance
- Rental Rate Type \ Annually
- Status \ Active
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Other, Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 3
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,527 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2004
- Lot depth: 130 ft
- Lot width: 85 ft
- Parcel #: 0594033192
- Zillow Home ID: 44962443
Sell your home on Zillow
if you listed your home for sale
if posted for rent
Neighborhood: Hunters Green
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Hunters Green, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 14.4% higher than in Tampa, and 262.9% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Hunters Green home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Tampa.
|17811 Hickory Moss Pl Tampa, FL||$313K||4||3||2,347|
|17807 Hickory Moss Pl Tampa, FL||$411K||5||3||3,407|
|17805 Hickory Moss Pl Tampa, FL||$377K||3||3||3,004|
|17813 Hickory Moss Pl Tampa, FL||$389K||4||2.5||3,235|
|17810 Hickory Moss Pl Tampa, FL||$376K||5||2.5||2,966|
|17808 Hickory Moss Pl Tampa, FL||$449K||4||3||3,562|
|17806 Hickory Moss Pl Tampa, FL||$423K||4||3||3,429|
|17803 Hickory Moss Pl Tampa, FL||$323K||4||3||2,474|
|17815 Hickory Moss Pl Tampa, FL||$355K||4||3||2,585|
|17812 Hickory Moss Pl Tampa, FL||$374K||4||3||2,819|
|17820 Eagle Trace St Tampa, FL||$348K||5||3||2,834|
|17822 Eagle Trace St Tampa, FL||$305K||4||3||2,537|
|17818 Eagle Trace St Tampa, FL||$331K||4||3||2,756|
|17816 Eagle Trace St Tampa, FL||$397K||4||4||3,296|
|17817 Hickory Moss Pl Tampa, FL||$348K||4||3||2,518|
|9348 Deer Creek Dr Tampa, FL||$456K||5||3.5||3,523|
|17804 Hickory Moss Pl Tampa, FL||$370K||4||3||2,799|
|17801 Hickory Moss Pl Tampa, FL||$381K||4||3||3,092|
|17814 Hickory Moss Pl Tampa, FL||$377K||5||3.5||2,781|
|17824 Eagle Trace St Tampa, FL||$343K||4||3||2,801|
Nearby Schools in Tampa
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get a Professional Estimate
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.