- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
17810 Chester St, Detroit, MI 482243 beds, 1 bath, 866 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 4,356 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1950
- Heating: Forced air
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space, 400 sqft
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 866 sqft
- Lot depth: 110
- Lot width: 40
- Parcel #: 210034667
- Zillow Home ID: 88772947
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 17810 Chester Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 48224 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 162% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 64.2% higher than in Detroit, and 694% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 48224 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Detroit.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 48224 home values.
- 17800 Chester St Detroit, MI$39K311,350
- 17820 Chester St Detroit, MI$48K--1863
- 6370 Marseilles St Detroit, MI$44K--1874
- 17826 Chester St Detroit, MI$49K--21,424
- 6358 Marseilles St Detroit, MI$35K311,200
- 17840 Chester St Detroit, MI$43K--1866
- 17750 Chester St Detroit, MI$65K--21,960
- 17817 Chester St Detroit, MI$41K--1827
- 6367 Lodewyck St Detroit, MI$40K--1772
- 17809 Chester St Detroit, MI$49K--1835
- 17823 Chester St Detroit, MI$39K311,157
- 6350 Marseilles St Detroit, MI$25K31875
- 17801 Chester St Detroit, MI$47K31730
- 17744 Chester St Detroit, MI$18K21986
- 17831 Chester St Detroit, MI$48K--1843
- 6369 Marseilles St Detroit, MI$39K321,200
- 17740 Chester St Detroit, MI$62K--1986
- 6361 Marseilles St Detroit, MI$38K--1812
- 6357 Lodewyck St Detroit, MI$44K--1772
- 6342 Marseilles St Detroit, MI$46K--1874
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!