17812 Saint Lucia Isle Dr, Tampa, FL 336475 beds, 4 baths, 4,470 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.46 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1996
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2013 for $481,000
- Price/sqft: $108
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Controlled Access
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Gated Entry
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 824 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Water
- Granite countertop, Jacuzzi / Whirlpool, Living room, Secured entry, Stainless steel appliances
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Recreation room
- Solarium / Atrium
- Sun room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,470 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2004
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 215
- Lot width: 94
- Parcel #: 0593960696
- Pets: Cats, dogs
- Zillow Home ID: 44960883
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 17812 Saint Lucia Isle Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Cory Lake Isles, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 24.9% less than in Tampa, and 138.1% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Cory Lake Isles home values rise more quickly than other regions in Tampa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Cory Lake Isles home values.
- 17812 Saint Lucia Isle Dr # ARD Tampa, FL$383K53.54,492
- 17812 Saint Lucia Isle Dr # OWNER Tampa, FL$383K53.54,492
- 17810 Saint Lucia Isle Dr Tampa, FL$480K53.53,418
- 17814 Saint Lucia Isle Dr Tampa, FL$728K434,799
- 17808 Saint Lucia Isle Dr Tampa, FL$672K443,818
- 17816 Saint Lucia Isle Dr Tampa, FL$725K444,634
- 17806 Saint Lucia Isle Dr Tampa, FL$483K4--2,989
- 17819 Saint Lucia Isle Dr Tampa, FL$582K444,549
- 17817 Saint Lucia Isle Dr Tampa, FL$775K544,498
- 17819 Saint Lucia Isle Dr Tampa, FL$727K444,549
- 17813 Saint Lucia Isle Dr Tampa, FL$277K44--
- 17815 Saint Lucia Isle Dr Tampa, FL$845K454,391
- 17811 Saint Lucia Isle Dr Tampa, FL$495K343,716
- 17804 Saint Lucia Isle Dr Tampa, FL$645K44.54,342
- 17809 Saint Lucia Isle Dr Tampa, FL$402K43.54,663
- 17807 Saint Lucia Isle Dr Tampa, FL$390K442,941
- 17802 Saint Lucia Isle Dr Tampa, FL$460K543,112
- 10501 Cory Lake Dr Tampa, FL$587K644,023
- 17805 Saint Lucia Isle Dr Tampa, FL$457K443,587
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!