- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
17812 Sandpine Trace Way, Tampa, FL 336473 beds, 2 baths, 1,828 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 5,950 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2002
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2005 for $238,000
- Assisted Living Community
- Basketball Court
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Controlled Access
- Fitness Center
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Gated Entry
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 420 sqft
- Security System
- Sports Court
- Sprinkler System
- Tennis Court
- View: Water
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,828 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 119
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 0594011254
- Zillow Home ID: 54781804
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 17812 Sandpine Trace Way
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Hunters Green, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.5% greater than in Tampa, and 230.5% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Hunters Green home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Tampa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Hunters Green home values.
- 17810 Sandpine Trace Way Tampa, FL$247K322,083
- 17814 Sandpine Trace Way Tampa, FL$245K422,302
- 17816 Sandpine Trace Way Tampa, FL$230K322,765
- 17808 Sandpine Trace Way Tampa, FL$242K322,080
- 17818 Sandpine Trace Way Tampa, FL$272K432,272
- 17806 Sandpine Trace Way Tampa, FL$261K42.52,264
- 10246 Evergreen Hill Dr Tampa, FL$265K32.52,448
- 17809 Sandpine Trace Way Tampa, FL$238K32.52,448
- 17820 Sandpine Trace Way Tampa, FL$226K321,926
- 17807 Sandpine Trace Way Tampa, FL$246K322,080
- 10217 Evergreen Hill Dr Tampa, FL$261K432,288
- 10215 Evergreen Hill Dr Tampa, FL$236K422,080
- 17805 Sandpine Trace Way Tampa, FL$275K432,264
- 10214 Deercliff Dr Tampa, FL$361K433,406
- 10244 Evergreen Hill Dr Tampa, FL$245K432,241
- 10212 Deercliff Dr Tampa, FL$332K433,071
- 17822 Sandpine Trace Way Tampa, FL$251K432,241
- 10213 Evergreen Hill Dr Tampa, FL$248K432,234
- 10218 Deercliff Dr Tampa, FL$332K432,508
- 10210 Deercliff Dr Tampa, FL$447K53.53,978
Nearby Schools in Tampa
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!