17814 Running Colt Pl, Leesburg, VA 201756 beds, 9 baths, 13,048 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 3.67 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2004
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Oct 2007 for $2,850,000
- Finished basement, 3302 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 4 spaces, 1350 sqft
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Mud room
- Exterior material: Stone
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: French
- Floor size: 13,048 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Parcel #: 309274195000
- Zillow Home ID: 68462864
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 17814 Running Colt Pl
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 20175 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 18% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 133.3% higher than in Leesburg, and 79.1% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 20175 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Leesburg.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 20175 home values.
- Running Colt Pl Leesburg, VA$806K444,000
- 17793 Dry Mill Rd Leesburg, VA$638K332,586
- 17843 Running Colt Pl Leesburg, VA$766K446,045
- 17862 Running Colt Pl Leesburg, VA$1.37M45.57,172
- 17787 Dry Mill Rd Leesburg, VA$688K433,748
- 17806 Dry Mill Rd Leesburg, VA$385K11752
- 17745 Dry Mill Rd Leesburg, VA$708K322,588
- 17883 Running Colt Pl Leesburg, VA$685K--33,327
- 17955 Running Colt Pl Leesburg, VA$713K444,000
- 17774 Dry Mill Rd Leesburg, VA$491K--32,909
- 17838 Dry Mill Rd Leesburg, VA$513K--31,536
- 17890 Dry Mill Rd Leesburg, VA$598K43.53,257
- 17607 Dry Mill Rd Leesburg, VA$829K--3.53,722
- 40289 Sidesaddle Ct Leesburg, VA$601K443,400
- 40245 Sidesaddle Ct Leesburg, VA$748K443,700
- 41224 Canongate Dr Leesburg, VA$1.11M--4.55,319
- 17711 Dry Mill Rd Leesburg, VA$470K--2.51,680
- 17601 Dry Mill Rd Leesburg, VA$1.17M--5.54,588
- 41196 Canongate Dr Leesburg, VA$856K--4.55,845
- 17642 Canby Rd Leesburg, VA$685K65392,911
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.