17815 Daves Ave, Monte Sereno, CA 950305 beds, 4.5 baths, 4,400 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.26 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2008
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 1994 for $376,000
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: 444 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Cable-ready, Living room, Stainless steel appliances
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Room count: 12
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,400 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 80
- Parcel #: 41006004
- Zillow Home ID: 19668267
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 17815 Daves Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 95030 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 6.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 1300% higher than in Monte Sereno, and 79.1% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 95030 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Monte Sereno.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95030 home values.
- 17815 Daves Ave Monte Sereno, CA$2.36M544,400
- 17807 Daves Ave Monte Sereno, CA$1.73M32.51,790
- 17825 Daves Ave Monte Sereno, CA$2.61M433,337
- 15612 Kavin Ln Monte Sereno, CA$1.96M432,246
- 17799 Daves Ave Monte Sereno, CA$2.18M42.52,299
- 17803 Daves Ave Monte Sereno, CA$1.33M231,933
- 15620 Kavin Ln Monte Sereno, CA$2.1M432,849
- 15604 Kavin Ln Monte Sereno, CA$1.77M421,833
- 15640 Kavin Ln Monte Sereno, CA$2.32M342,812
- 15590 Kavin Ln Monte Sereno, CA$2.92M43.52,659
- 17800 Daves Ave Monte Sereno, CA$3.89M554,952
- 17820 Daves Ave Monte Sereno, CA$2.11M43.52,901
- 17820 Daves Ave Monte Sereno, CA$1.58M43.5--
- Blanchard Dr Monte Sereno, CA--------
- 17830 Daves Ave Monte Sereno, CA$1.65M422,350
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292