17821 Valley Vista Blvd, Encino, CA 913163 beds, 3 baths, 2,388 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 8,276 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1951
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $890,000
- Price/sqft: $373
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,388 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1961
- Lot depth: 140
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 2182004011
- Zillow Home ID: 19949961
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 17821 Valley Vista Boulevard
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Encino market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 18.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 29.8% lower than in Los Angeles, and 50.7% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Encino home values rise more quickly than other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Encino home values.
- 17815 Valley Vista Blvd Encino, CA$766K532,501
- 17829 Valley Vista Blvd Encino, CA$1.65M55.55,500
- 4854 Alonzo Ave Encino, CA$748K321,750
- 17807 Valley Vista Blvd Encino, CA$697K321,758
- 4774 Alonzo Ave Encino, CA$1.29M322,700
- 4860 Alonzo Ave Encino, CA$1.08M443,319
- 17801 Valley Vista Blvd Encino, CA$692K321,786
- 4775 Yarmouth Ave Encino, CA$1.24M332,225
- 4855 Alonzo Ave Encino, CA$746K321,770
- 4847 Alonzo Ave Encino, CA$785K432,135
- Alonzo Ave Encino, CA$1.23M343,063
- 4861 Alonzo Ave Encino, CA$671K321,454
- 4841 Alonzo Ave Encino, CA$790K532,226
- 4866 Alonzo Ave Encino, CA$1.08M333,111
- 17739 Valley Vista Blvd Encino, CA$732K322,114
- 17845 Valley Vista Blvd Encino, CA$677K321,717
- 4869 Alonzo Ave Encino, CA$648K321,350
- 4765 Yarmouth Ave Encino, CA$2.2M654,831
- 4872 Alonzo Ave Encino, CA$804K432,159
- 4754 Alonzo Ave Encino, CA$2.06M433,153
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!