1783 Simms St, Aurora, IL 605042 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,600 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Multi Family
- Built in 2003
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $95,001
- Price/sqft: $59
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Bedroom, Exterior Type: Aluminum Siding, Full Bath, Half Bath, Kitchen, Living Room, Loft, Parking Type: Garage
- Dining room
- Family room
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,600 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 1525376090
- Zillow Home ID: 63352234
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1783 Simms Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 60504, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 56.5% lower than in Aurora, and 305.2% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 60504 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Aurora.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60504 home values.
- 1779 Simms St Aurora, IL$124K------
- 1768 Simms St Aurora, IL$111K21.51,282
- 1773 Simms St Aurora, IL$121K221,456
- 1776 Hazelnut Ln Aurora, IL$132K------
- 1772 Hazelnut Ln Aurora, IL$127K------
- 1768 Hazelnut Ln Aurora, IL$132K431,971
- 1768 Hazelnut Ln Aurora, IL$108K42.51,971
- 1769 Simms St Aurora, IL$123K321,728
- 1720 Simms St Aurora, IL$124K22--
- 1784 Simms St Aurora, IL$79K321,282
- 1780 Simms St Aurora, IL$127K------
- 1788 Simms St Aurora, IL$110K------
- 1776 Simms St Aurora, IL$126K------
- 1792 Simms St Aurora, IL$124K------
- 1764 Hazelnut Ln Aurora, IL$128K------
- 1777 Hazelnut Ln Aurora, IL$129K------
- 1763 Simms St Aurora, IL$119K------
- 1772 Simms St Aurora, IL$109K------
- 1773 Hazelnut Ln Aurora, IL$132K33.5--
- 1796 Simms St Aurora, IL$99K------
Nearby Schools in Aurora
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292