17841 119th Rd, Jamaica, NY 114344 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,560 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
if you want to see it please call sam at 7189263631
- Lot: 3,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1956
- 254 days on Zillow
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $248,000
- Price/sqft: $159
- MLS #: 2636171
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,560 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2014
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 30
- Parcel #: 124610043
- Zillow Home ID: 32191054
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 17841 119th Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the St. Albans market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 10.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 2150% greater than in New York, and 32.8% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent St. Albans home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or St. Albans home values.
- 17845 119th Rd Jamaica, NY$363K----1,920
- 17839 119th Rd Jamaica, NY$411K----1,388
- 17835 119th Rd Jamaica, NY$414K----1,920
- 11832 179th St Jamaica, NY$447K----2,000
- 17841 119th Rd Jamaica, NY$433K42.51,460
- 11885 179th St Jamaica, NY$513K43.51,208
- 17833 119th Rd Jamaica, NY$416K312,616
- 11828 179th St Jamaica, NY$468K421,404
- 119th Rd Jamaica, NY$411K----1,388
- 179th St Jamaica, NY$407K----1,460
- 11841 179th St Jamaica, NY$345K421,600
- 17829 119th Rd Jamaica, NY$381K----1,920
- 17838 119th Rd Jamaica, NY$439K----2,475
- 11824 179th St Jamaica, NY$490K----2,100
- 17836 119th Rd Jamaica, NY$493K----2,200
- 11921 178th Pl Jamaica, NY$497K----2,208
- 17840 119th Rd Jamaica, NY$275K331,364
- 17832 119th Rd Jamaica, NY$374K322,100
- 17827 119th Rd Jamaica, NY$351K311,812
- 17905 119th Rd Jamaica, NY$338K----1,296
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.