17848 Runyon St, Detroit, MI 482343 beds, 1 bath, 840 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 4,791 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1951
- 95 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2013 for $4,600
- Price/sqft: $5
- MLS #: 214057278
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space, 440 sqft
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 1
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Floor size: 840 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2014
- Lot depth: 131
- Lot width: 38
- Parcel #: 17014548
- Zillow Home ID: 88591909
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 17848 Runyon Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 48234 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 98.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 0.6% less than in Detroit, and 380.6% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 48234 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Detroit.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 48234 home values.
- Studio, 1 baths
946 sqft, 3,049 sqft lot, built in 1948
- Studio, 1 baths
- 1 beds, 1.5 baths
1,751 sqft, 4,791 sqft lot, built in 1947
- 1 beds, 1.5 baths
- 17840 Runyon St Detroit, MI$37K--1832
- 17856 Runyon St Detroit, MI$34K--1848
- 17834 Runyon St Detroit, MI$37K--1840
- 17864 Runyon St Detroit, MI$43K--1840
- 17828 Runyon St Detroit, MI$27K311,272
- 17870 Runyon St Detroit, MI$43K--1831
- 17816 Runyon St Detroit, MI$41K--1840
- 17878 Runyon St Detroit, MI$45K--1840
- 17810 Runyon St Detroit, MI$28K31832
- 17884 Runyon St Detroit, MI$34K311,100
- 17837 Albion St Detroit, MI$40K--1.5780
- 17847 Albion St Detroit, MI$41K--1909
- 17855 Albion St Detroit, MI$42K311,000
- 17865 Albion St Detroit, MI$37K--1846
- 17892 Runyon St Detroit, MI$35K--1800
- 17800 Runyon St Detroit, MI$38K31840
- 17831 Albion St Detroit, MI$36K--1959
- 17873 Albion St Detroit, MI$37K311,954
- 17817 Albion St Detroit, MI$39K311,200
- 17843 Runyon St Detroit, MI$45K------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.