1785 East Ave, Akron, OH 443143 beds, 1 bath, 1,174 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 7,666 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1929
- 368 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2003 for $83,000
- Price/sqft: $60
- MLS #: 3447451
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space, 320 sqft
- Dining room
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,174 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 153
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 6830927
- Unit floor #: 0
- Zillow Home ID: 35470183
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1785 East Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Kenmore, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 5.6% greater than in Akron, and 115.5% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Kenmore home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Akron.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Kenmore home values.
- 1024 Indian Trl Akron, OH$79K21.51,334
- 1850 19th St SW Akron, OH$50K311,224
- 1846 19th St SW Akron, OH$74K31.51,200
- 1856 19th St SW Akron, OH$66K31.51,148
- 1795 East Ave Akron, OH$49K311,412
- 1029 Witner Ave Akron, OH$69K21.51,500
- 1021 Witner Ave Akron, OH$39K31884
- 1039 Witner Ave Akron, OH$56K21966
- 1010 Indian Trl Akron, OH$42K21800
- 1017 Indian Trl Akron, OH$57K321,482
- 1760 East Ave Akron, OH$88K31.51,560
- 1776 East Ave Akron, OH$84K31.51,692
- 1809 East Ave Akron, OH$55K311,132
- 1849 19th St SW Akron, OH$51K321,243
- 1011 Indian Trl Akron, OH$69K211,000
- 1770 East Ave Akron, OH$64K211,408
- 1857 19th St SW Akron, OH$41K21836
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.