1785 SW 19th St, Miami, FL 331454 beds, 2 baths, 2,252 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 7,350 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1925
- Last sold: Sep 2013 for $157,600
- Price/sqft: $70
- Flooring: Tile
- Parking: Off street, 0 space
- Cooling System: Central, Granite countertop, Living room, Stainless steel appliances
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,252 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1960
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 98
- Lot width: 75
- Parcel #: 0141100460150
- Zillow Home ID: 43851639
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1785 Sw 19th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Shenandoah, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 19.7% less than in Miami, and 111.7% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Shenandoah home values rise more quickly than other regions in Miami.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Shenandoah home values.
- 1785 SW 19th St Miami, FL$258K----1,610
- 1787 SW 19th St Miami, FL$353K422,252
- 1827 SW 18th Ave Miami, FL$291K211,036
- 1781 SW 19th St Miami, FL$505K422,248
- 1823 SW 18th Ave Miami, FL$549K532,794
- 1769 SW 19th St Miami, FL$321K211,177
- 1794 SW 19th St Miami, FL$306K321,510
- 1906 SW 17th Ct Miami, FL$341K211,404
- 1798 SW 19th St Miami, FL$312K321,690
- 1811 SW 18th Ave Miami, FL$273K321,673
- 1801 SW 19th St Miami, FL$253K321,639
- 1830 SW 18th Ave Miami, FL$243K321,909
- 1901 SW 18th Ave Miami, FL$312K211,261
- 1763 SW 19th St Miami, FL$316K532,941
- 1800 SW 18th Ave Miami, FL$284K211,115
- 1800 SW 18th Ave # 411-4 Miami, FL$115K22898
- 1760 SW 18th St Miami, FL$363K221,723
- 1764 SW 19th St Miami, FL$300K311,221
- 1914 SW 17th Ct Miami, FL$233K211,778
- 1801 SW 18th Ave Miami, FL$291K211,071
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!