1786 10th Ave, Sacramento, CA 958184 beds, 3 baths, 2,339 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Land Park is a desirable, historic neighborhood located adjacent to downtown Sacramento. Its wide streets, large shade trees, historic acorn streetlights, and local businesses, such as the Tower Theatre, Freeport Bakery, and Vic's Ice Cream make Land Park a desirable neighborhood in which to live. People who live here take pride in being Land Park residents and are involved in keeping Land Park a vibrant and beautiful neighborhood.
- Lot: 6,098 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1946
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2010 for $581,000
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 468 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Unfinished basement
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,339 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 01203740100000
- Zillow Home ID: 25796198
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1786 10th Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Land Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 64.9% lower than in Sacramento, and 45.9% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Land Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in Sacramento.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Land Park home values.
- 1776 10th Ave Sacramento, CA$761K32.52,737
- 1800 10th Ave Sacramento, CA$684K322,124
- 1783 11th Ave Sacramento, CA$668K422,234
- 1766 10th Ave Sacramento, CA$591K31.51,552
- 1775 11th Ave Sacramento, CA$779K432,628
- 1801 11th Ave Sacramento, CA$624K321,974
- 1783 10th Ave Sacramento, CA$756K321,961
- 1775 10th Ave Sacramento, CA$623K421,681
- 1810 10th Ave Sacramento, CA$573K321,724
- 1795 10th Ave Sacramento, CA$850K422,475
- 1758 10th Ave Sacramento, CA$714K522,174
- 1767 10th Ave Sacramento, CA$832K433,511
- 1811 11th Ave Sacramento, CA$671K332,197
- 1801 10th Ave Sacramento, CA$911K42.52,328
- 1801 10th Ave Sacramento, CA$793K42.52,328
- 1765 11th Ave Sacramento, CA$904K432,946
- 1759 10th Ave Sacramento, CA$526K211,543
- 1820 10th Ave Sacramento, CA$585K321,511
- 1750 10th Ave Sacramento, CA$600K321,463
- 1825 11th Ave Sacramento, CA$730K432,446
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!