1786 Connelly Springs Rd, Lenoir, NC 286453 beds, 3 baths, 2,478 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.5 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1989
- 317 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Price/sqft: $75
- MLS #: 9572672
- Parking: 2 spaces, 644 sqft
- Sun room
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Stone
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,478 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1989
- Lot depth: 218
- Lot width: 100
- Parcel #: 11 8 1 24
- Zillow Home ID: 69813494
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1786 Connelly Springs Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 28645 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 33% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 86.1% greater than in Hickory Metro, and 22.2% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 28645 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Hickory Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 28645 home values.
- 1788 Connelly Springs Rd Lenoir, NC$110K321,402
- 1782 Connelly Springs Rd Lenoir, NC$137K321,865
- 1790 Connelly Springs Rd Lenoir, NC$103K31.51,772
- 1774 Connelly Springs Rd Lenoir, NC$149K32.52,026
- 106 Shannon Dr Lenoir, NC$85K311,200
- 104 Shannon Dr Lenoir, NC$104K311,161
- 108 Shannon Dr Lenoir, NC$111K321,267
- 103 Shannon Dr Lenoir, NC$123K321,288
- 105 Shannon Dr Lenoir, NC$123K321,400
- 112 Shannon Dr Lenoir, NC$105K311,248
- 3218 Factory St Lenoir, NC$182K--204,500
- 107 Shannon Dr Lenoir, NC$110K321,330
- 3211 Factory St Lenoir, NC$221K214,916
- 109 Shannon Dr Lenoir, NC$105K321,276
- 106 Merrywood Dr Lenoir, NC$113K31.51,664
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292