1787 Grove Ave, Schaumburg, IL 601932 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,400 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
The Briar Point Townhouse community and neighborhood will amaze you, and you will find comfort & convenience here at 1787 Grove Ave. This 2-story Carlton Townhouse offers spacious luxury and modern amenities. You will love its private entrance, 2 bedrooms, large loft, and 2.5 bathrooms. You will be close to entertainment, shopping, restaurants, and transportation. Only 15 minutes to O'Hare Airport, minutes to I-90, I-290 & I-355, and ONLY 2 minutes from the Flyers? Stadium, and Schaumburg Metra train.
2 Story Family Room w/ Fireplace, Kitchen w/built in microwave, oak cabinets, GE Profile Stainless Steel Fridge, Dishwasher, Pantry, and Garbage Disposal. Large loft prewired for stereo speakers, Semi-circle Round Windows, Large Master Bedroom with Vaulted Ceiling w/ Remote Controlled Hunter Douglass Light/Fan, Walk-in closets, Central Air Conditioning, Washer and Dryer in unit, New Mohawk Carpeting throughout & flooring, Plenty of Storage, Rear Patio and Front Porch, 1+ Car Garage, Cable and Satellite Ready, Broadband Internet Available, School District 54, ADT Alarm Installed.
Briar Point Community Features:
Tennis Courts, Basketball Courts, Bike Paths, Private Wetlands, Great Kid's Playground, Plenty of Parking, Snow Removal, Grass Cutting, Professional Landscaping & Groundskeeping
Pictures: Visit http://alturl.com/ys8h5 for full details and pictures.
Square Footage: Approx. 1400
Available: July 1, 2013
Pets: Cats ok
Contact : Mathew ? six 30-333-8229 or email reply this ad.
- Built in 1998
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2002 for $190,000
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,400 sqft
- Laundry: None
- Parcel #: 07323010331130
- Zillow Home ID: 49914951
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1787 Grove Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 60193 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 16.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 5% higher than in Schaumburg, and 709% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60193 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Schaumburg.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60193 home values.
- 1797 Grove Ave Schaumburg, IL$214K211,500
- 1788 Grove Ave Schaumburg, IL$212K22.5--
- 1886 Grove Ave # C Schaumburg, IL$163K------
- 1800 Grove Ave Schaumburg, IL$268K22.5--
- 1741 Heron Ave UNIT A Schaumburg, IL$135K221,200
- 1741 Heron Ave UNIT D Schaumburg, IL$136K22--
- 1741 Heron Ave UNIT B Schaumburg, IL$137K------
- 1741 Heron Ave UNIT C Schaumburg, IL$142K221,270
- 1750 Heron Ave Schaumburg, IL$158K------
- 1751 Heron Ave UNIT D Schaumburg, IL$134K2--1,200
- 1751 Heron Ave UNIT C Schaumburg, IL$142K------
- 1751 Heron Ave UNIT B Schaumburg, IL$131K22--
- 1950 Grove Ave Schaumburg, IL$191K------
- 1752 Heron Ave Schaumburg, IL$140K------
- 1754 Heron Ave Schaumburg, IL$140K------
- 1756 Heron Ave Schaumburg, IL$142K22.5--
- 1758 Heron Ave Schaumburg, IL$137K------
- 1760 Heron Ave Schaumburg, IL$154K------
- 1803 Grove Ave Schaumburg, IL$266K22.5--
- 1762 Heron Ave Schaumburg, IL$153K------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!