A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.28 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1890
- Views: 5,038 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: May 2015 for $299,990
- Last sale price/sqft: $108
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: 1 space
- View: Water
- Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Washer, Area Num \ New Haven, Attic \ Partially Finished, Attic \ Walkup, Basement Type \ Full Basement, Cooling System \ Individual Unit(s), Deck Type Description \ Ground Level, Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Driveway Type \ Shared, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ Full Storm Windows, Energy Features \ Wood/Coal Stove, Exterior Feature \ Fence, Exterior Feature \ Fenced Area, Exterior Feature \ Fenced Yard, Exterior Feature \ Garden Area, Exterior Siding \ Stucco, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Fuel Tank Description \ Above Ground Tank, Fuel Type \ Oil, Heat Type \ Radiator, Hot Water Fuel \ Natural Gas, In Law Access \ Second Floor, Interior Feature \ Cable - Available, Interior Feature \ Workshop, Last Change Type \ Price Increase, Last Status \ Active, Laundry Room Info \ Upper Level, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell/Lease Listing Agreement, Lot Description \ Level Topography, Lot Description \ Lightly Wooded, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, Lot Description \ View, Mill Rate \ 41.5500, Neighborhood \ Lighthouse Point (102), Park Garage Type \ Detached, Property Sub Type \ Single Family, Property Type \ Residential, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Sq Ft Source \ Town Records, Status \ Active, Style \ Colonial, Tax Year \ 7/14-6/15, Transaction Type \ Sale, Water Sewer Lien \ Neither, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Waterfront Description \ Sound, Waterfront Description \ View, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,779 sqft
- Parcel #: M:033 B:0869 L:01600
- Zillow Home ID: 57956169
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $224-650K.
Market guideZillow predicts East Shore home values will decrease 4.8% next year, compared to a 6.2% decrease for New Haven as a whole. Among East Shore homes, this home is valued 136.5% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 18.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In East Shore, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 41% less than in New Haven, and 68.6% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help East Shore home values rise more quickly than other regions in New Haven.
Learn more about forecast calculations or East Shore home values.
|178 Cove St New Haven, CT||$355K||2||1.5||1,590|
|184 Cove St New Haven, CT||$228K||--||--||222|
|180 Cove St New Haven, CT||$483K||3||2.5||2,397|
|181 Cove St New Haven, CT||$273K||3||2||1,404|
|174 Cove St New Haven, CT||$451K||5||3||3,464|
|171 Cove St New Haven, CT||$190K||2||1||1,056|
|170 Cove St New Haven, CT||$507K||4||2.5||2,517|
|190 Cove St New Haven, CT||$324K||3||1.5||1,469|
|165 Cove St New Haven, CT||$199K||3||1||1,124|
|160 Cove St New Haven, CT||$321K||3||2||1,176|
|198 Cove St New Haven, CT||--||--||--||--|
|386 Lighthouse Rd New Haven, CT||$121K||1||1||700|
|392 Lighthouse Rd New Haven, CT||$146K||1||1||884|
|156 Cove St New Haven, CT||$286K||--||2||830|
|382 Lighthouse Rd New Haven, CT||$150K||3||1||1,058|
|402 Lighthouse Rd New Haven, CT||$245K||4||2||2,824|
|203 Cove St New Haven, CT||$442K||6||2.5||2,614|
|397 Lighthouse Rd New Haven, CT||$182K||3||1.5||1,248|
|387 Lighthouse Rd New Haven, CT||$224K||4||1.75||1,756|
|370 Lighthouse Rd New Haven, CT||$161K||3||2||1,136|
Nearby Schools in New Haven
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.