- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
179 Loring Ave, Salem, MA 019703 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,497 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 9,583 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1910
- Last sold: Jul 2008 for $268,500
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,497 sqft
- Parcel #: M:31 L:0109
- Zillow Home ID: 56122266
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 179 Loring Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01970, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Salem, and 62.3% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01970 home values.
- 175 Loring Ave Salem, MA$256K311,459
- 183 Loring Ave Salem, MA$261K411,461
- 1 Grant Rd Salem, MA$398K622,371
- 173 Loring Ave Salem, MA$247K421,915
- 185 Loring Ave Salem, MA$368K42.52,448
- 3 Cleveland Rd Salem, MA$308K31.51,608
- 171 Loring Ave Salem, MA$374K31.52,312
- 3 Grant Rd Salem, MA$411K322,560
- 5 Cleveland Rd Salem, MA$308K311,250
- 180 Loring Ave Salem, MA$358K--1.52,195
- 7 Cleveland Rd Salem, MA$344K31.51,810
- 169 Loring Ave Salem, MA$337K41.51,712
- 2 Grant Rd Salem, MA$323K31.51,248
- 178 Loring Ave Salem, MA--------
- 193 Loring Ave Salem, MA$198K41.51,312
- 4 Monroe Rd Salem, MA$303K321,399
- 1 Cleveland Rd Salem, MA$328K31.51,969
- 9 Cleveland Rd Salem, MA$367K312,197
- 176 Loring Ave Salem, MA$330K311,966
- 5 Grant Rd Salem, MA$315K221,632
Nearby Schools in Salem
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292