- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
179 Luna Dr, Nashville, TN 372113 beds, 2 baths, 2,000 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.41 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1965
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $87,500
- Price/sqft: $44
- Finished basement, 1000 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 0 space, 576 sqft
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,000 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1965
- Lot depth: 232
- Lot width: 70
- Parcel #: 14803002900
- Zillow Home ID: 41179610
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 179 Luna Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 37211, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 33% lower than in Nashville, and 19.8% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 37211 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Nashville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 37211 home values.
- 3 beds, 1 baths
2,150 sqft, 8,712 sqft lot, built in 1973
- 3 beds, 1 baths
- 177 Luna Dr Nashville, TN$115K311,350
- 181 Luna Dr Nashville, TN$110K311,000
- 175 Luna Dr Nashville, TN$96K311,500
- 183 Luna Dr Nashville, TN$124K322,000
- 230 Overby Dr Antioch, TN$165K422,560
- 232 Overby Dr Antioch, TN$115K31.51,122
- 228 Overby Dr Antioch, TN$124K31.51,695
- 234 Overby Dr Antioch, TN$151K31.51,519
- 173 Luna Dr Nashville, TN$120K212,000
- 180 Luna Dr Nashville, TN$103K311,250
- 185 Luna Dr Nashville, TN$134K321,583
- 226 Overby Dr Antioch, TN$138K31.52,020
- 236 Overby Dr Antioch, TN$161K423,028
- 184 Luna Dr Nashville, TN$115K211,540
- 171 Luna Dr Nashville, TN$136K322,000
- 176 Luna Dr Nashville, TN$121K311,350
- 224 Overby Dr Antioch, TN$140K31.51,690
- 238 Overby Dr Antioch, TN$113K31.51,097
- 187 Luna Dr Nashville, TN$113K311,012
- 172 Luna Dr Nashville, TN$119K211,356
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.