- Lot: 6,098 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1925
- Views: 1,923 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Nov 2014 for $213,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $127
- Parking: 2 spaces
- BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Walk Out, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_LEVEL \ First Floor, BED3_LEVEL \ First Floor, BED4_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED5_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, COOLING \ None, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Aluminum, FOUNDATION \ Fieldstone, HEATING \ Gas, HEATING \ Steam, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Go Direct, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Lock Box, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Go Direct, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Lock Box, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Corner, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Colonial
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 9
- Stories: 2
- Floor size: 1,678 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0M-05 B:0000 L:0045
- Zillow Home ID: 55983630
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $175-245K.
Market guideZillow predicts 02720 home values will decrease 3.8% next year, compared to a 3.9% fall for Fall River as a whole. Among 02720 homes, this home is valued 4.4% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 2.4% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02720, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 41.2% lower than in Fall River, and 52.4% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 02720 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Fall River.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02720 home values.
|165 Shawmut St Fall River, MA||$236K||4||2.5||2,520|
|159 Shawmut St Fall River, MA||$313K||9||3||4,008|
|156 Summerfield St Fall River, MA||$281K||7||3.5||3,299|
|150 Summerfield St Fall River, MA||$201K||4||2||1,460|
|180 Stetson St Fall River, MA||$202K||3||1||1,231|
|140 Summerfield St Fall River, MA||$198K||4||1.5||1,392|
|168 Stetson St Fall River, MA||$218K||3||2||1,821|
|147 Shawmut St Fall River, MA||$210K||3||1||1,390|
|158 Stetson St Fall River, MA||$207K||4||1.5||1,231|
|164 Summerfield St Fall River, MA||$231K||5||3||2,630|
|130 Summerfield St Fall River, MA||$201K||4||2.5||1,400|
|176 Shawmut St Fall River, MA||$306K||6||3||4,003|
|158 Summerfield St Fall River, MA||$195K||4||2||1,200|
|172 Shawmut St Fall River, MA||$205K||4||2||1,966|
|146 Stetson St Fall River, MA||$199K||3||1||1,386|
|162 Shawmut St Fall River, MA||$211K||4||2||2,146|
|126 Summerfield St Fall River, MA||$227K||5||1.5||1,978|
|184 Summerfield St Fall River, MA||$251K||5||2||2,476|
|152-154 Shawmut St Fall River, MA||$205K||6||2||2,150|
|143 Bigelow St Fall River, MA||$203K||3||1||1,269|
Nearby Schools in Fall River
PK-5 & ungraded0.7 mi
6-8 & ungraded0.7 mi
9-12 & ungraded0.8 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!