179 Toyon Dr, Fairfax, CA 949303 beds, 3 baths, 2,206 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
Tasteful gourmet kitchen remodel with granite counters and new appliances. Well appointed baths with travertine, Jacuzzi style tub, glass enclosed shower and beautiful stone vanities. Lovely Master Bedroom with big sunny deck and completely private hot tub area. Nursery across hall from Master. Loft/bedroom/retreat/office with views.
Spacious Ã¢â?¬Ë?Legal In-LawÃ¢â?¬â?¢ Unit rented currently for $1,200(under market), huge covered 4 car parking with small enclosed shop all on 1/3 acre lot next to open space trails.
SPECIAL EASTER SUNDAY OPEN HOUSE WITH EASTER EGG HUNT AND SURPRISES!!!
See comments from the Sellers at www.179Toyon.com
- Lot: 0.37 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1980
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $1,125,000
- Price/sqft: $510
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Slate, Tile
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Carport, 4 spaces
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Mountain, Territorial
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Shingle
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Floor size: 2,206 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Laundry: In Unit
- Zillow Home ID: 2113676367
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 179 Toyon Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94930, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 15.8% higher than in Fairfax, and 79% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 94930 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Fairfax.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94930 home values.
- 179 Toyon Dr Fairfax, CA$1.16M332,316
- 181 Toyon Dr Fairfax, CA$1.23M33.52,760
- 183 Toyon Dr Fairfax, CA$1.08M332,268
- 164 Toyon Dr Fairfax, CA$1.1M32.52,510
- 156 Toyon Dr Fairfax, CA$926K42.51,860
- 180 Toyon Dr Fairfax, CA$1.36M442,638
- 104 Oak Rd Fairfax, CA$900K222,304
- 310 Cypress Dr Fairfax, CA$779K421,823
- 161 Toyon Dr Fairfax, CA$940K32.52,898
- 300 Cypress Dr Fairfax, CA$932K33.52,270
- 96 Oak Rd Fairfax, CA$840K332,082
- 314 Cypress Dr Fairfax, CA$757K321,444
- 94 Oak Rd Fairfax, CA$394K11608
- 296 Cypress Dr Fairfax, CA$764K321,276
Nearby Schools in Fairfax
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292