1790 Bryan Ave, Winter Park, FL 327893 beds, 2 baths, 1,554 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Built in 1952
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Carport, 1 space
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $300,000
- Price/sqft: $193
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Garbage disposal
- Family room
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,554 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1970
- Parcel #: 052230489000320
- Zillow Home ID: 46060607
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1790 Bryan Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 32789 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 31.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 59.1% lower than in Winter Park, and 39% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 32789 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Winter Park.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32789 home values.
- 1800 Bryan Ave Winter Park, FL$256K211,014
- 1780 Bryan Ave Winter Park, FL$332K432,100
- 1781 Edwin Blvd Winter Park, FL$504K443,981
- 1820 Bryan Ave Winter Park, FL$255K221,312
- 1799 Edwin Blvd Winter Park, FL$250K211,122
- 1765 Edwin Blvd # BROCHURE Winter Park, FL$297K42.52,582
- 1765 Edwin Blvd # L Winter Park, FL$297K42.52,582
- 1765 Edwin Blvd Winter Park, FL$633K42.52,582
- 1781 Bryan Ave Winter Park, FL$414K432,172
- 1791 Bryan Ave Winter Park, FL$280K311,066
- 1805 Edwin Blvd Winter Park, FL$268K311,158
- 1760 Bryan Ave Winter Park, FL$328K321,483
- 1830 Bryan Ave Winter Park, FL$216K311,265
- 1771 Bryan Ave Winter Park, FL$470K432,392
- 1811 Bryan Ave Winter Park, FL$335K31.51,241
- 1815 Edwin Blvd Winter Park, FL$394K453,119
- 1761 Bryan Ave Winter Park, FL$296K321,708
- 1741 Edwin Blvd Winter Park, FL$713K443,298
- 1821 Bryan Ave Winter Park, FL$379K33.52,145
- 1740 Bryan Ave Winter Park, FL$332K432,014
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.