1790 Guy St, San Diego, CA 921103 beds, 3 baths, 2,397 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 3,049 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2005 for $1,384,000
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 4 spaces
- View: City
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Metal, Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,397 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 4511121800
- Zillow Home ID: 63146124
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1790 Guy Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Mission Hills, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 87.2% less than in San Diego, and 94.3% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Mission Hills home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Diego.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Mission Hills home values.
- 1786 Guy St San Diego, CA$987K32.52,397
- 1794 Guy St San Diego, CA$952K32.52,397
- 1782 Guy St San Diego, CA$1.07M32.52,397
- Pringle St San Diego, CA--------
- 1767 Guy St San Diego, CA$640K11--
- 1763 Guy St San Diego, CA$441KStudio1--
- 1751 Guy St San Diego, CA$484K22--
- 1770 Guy St San Diego, CA$732K221,254
- 1772 Guy St San Diego, CA$763K231,308
- 1774 Guy St San Diego, CA$970K43.52,586
- Puterbaugh St San Diego, CA--------
- 1787 Guy St San Diego, CA$633K21970
- 3688 Pringle St San Diego, CA$583K21975
- 3671-3675 Pringle St San Diego, CA$1.16M633,384
- 1810 Guy St San Diego, CA$861K332,034
- 1777 Puterbaugh St San Diego, CA$1.69M33.54,200
- 3690 Pringle St San Diego, CA$1.23M34.53,100
- 1763 Guy St # 1769 San Diego, CA$1.41M553,371
- 1805 Puterbaugh St San Diego, CA$812K321,829
- 3670-3672 Pringle St San Diego, CA$727K----1,532
Nearby Schools in San Diego
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.