1790 Wendover St, North Port, FL 342863 beds, 2 baths, 1,393 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.25 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2002
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2011 for $3,000
- Price/sqft: $2
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 399 sqft
- Pets OK With Approval
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,393 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2002
- Lot width: 1
- Parcel #: 0982047334
- Zillow Home ID: 47595898
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
Neighborhood for 1790 Wendover Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 34286, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.4% less than in North Port, and 161% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 34286 home values rise more quickly than other regions in North Port.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 34286 home values.
- 1726 Wendover St North Port, FL$141K322,046
- 1765 Turrell St North Port, FL$144K322,574
- 1761 Wendover St North Port, FL$121K321,195
- 1694 Wendover St North Port, FL$135K321,399
- 1733 Turrell St North Port, FL$130K321,317
- 1662 Wendover St North Port, FL$118K321,365
- 1701 Turrell St North Port, FL$119K321,373
- 1744 Ripley St North Port, FL$145K322,040
Nearby Schools in North Port
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292