1791 Hess Blvd, Columbus, OH 43212
Sold on 5/2/13: $163,500
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:1 bath
- Single Family:1,051 sq ft
- Lot:6,098 sqft
- Year Built:1942
- Last Sold:May 2013 for $163,500
- Heating Type:Forced air, Heat pump
New carpet was added in 2006 upstairs and down. Original wood floors remain downstairs as well. The Bathroom was renovated in 2005 with tile floors and walls, new vanity, sink and faucet, new shower, toilet, fixtures etc. This home also contains vinyl windows, and central air.
This home has 3 bedrooms; 2 downstairs with hardwood floors, as well as the master bedroom taking up most of the upstairs, with lots of closet space. Also upstairs, connected to the master bedroom is an additional room that lies directly above the garage. This room can be used as an office (has phone and electric hook ups), as storage, as a nursery, or even as a walk in closet.
The unfinished full basement has lots of storage space, as well as washer and dryer. This home has a one car garage. The fenced backyard has plenty of room for kids and pets to play in. It also has a patio, and shed for storing all of your lawn and garden equipment.
It?s a close knit neighborhood, centrally located between Grandview, Upper Arlington, OSU, Victorian Village, Arena District and Downtown, but with Columbus taxes! It?s close to everything, but still tucked away in a nice quiet neighborhood -so you can enjoy the peace and quiet too. Also it helps to be so close to these exclusive areas and neighborhoods, with out paying the exclusive area house prices. It?s the best kept secret in central Ohio. The Neighborhood is extremely safe and friendly, with a great civic association that is very active. The neighborhood actually has two parks (one small one, and one larger one with tennis courts). The neighborhood mostly comprises of: start up and small families; professional, grad and doctoral students; professors and instructors from OSU; and retirees. Needless to say, it is extremely safe, and the neighbors all look out for each other.
- ParkingGarage - Attached, Off street, On street
- Basement TypeUnfinished
- Floor CoveringCarpet, Hardwood, Tile, Other
- Fenced Yard
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Room TypesWalk-in closet
- Additional FeaturesJust renovated many updates & improvements. Tennis courts in park 1 block away. Friendly neigborhood
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Dryer, Garbage disposal, Microwave, Range / Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Garage Size200
- Last Remodel Year2008
- LaundryIn Unit
- Lot Depth104
- Lot Width60
- Neighborhood NameUniversity View
- Parcel #130001725
- Roof TypeOther
- Room Count6
- School DistrictCOLUMBUS CSD 2503 FRA CO.
- # Stories1.0
- Structure TypeCape cod
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID34026885
- Covered Parking Spaces1
- Days on Zillow310
- Exterior MaterialVinyl
- Attic Size920
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$162,685||$155K – $171K||-$1,759||$154||03/04/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$1,247/mo||$960 – $1.6K/mo||-$8||$1.19||03/03/2014|
Zillow predicts 43212 home values will increase 1.9% next year, compared to a 1.3% increase for Columbus as a whole. Among 43212 homes, this home is valued 37.6% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 12.9% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 43212 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 7.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 65.2% less than in Columbus, and 14.9% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 43212 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Columbus.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 43212 home values.
Neighborhood for 1791 Hess Boulevard
- 1785 Hess Blvd Columbus, OH$164K41.01,301
- 1797 Hess Blvd Columbus, OH$169K32.01,350
- 1777 Hess Blvd Columbus, OH$159K31.01,271
- 1792 Gerrard Ave Columbus, OH$139K31.0720
- 1805 Hess Blvd Columbus, OH$169K41.01,285
- 1786 Gerrard Ave Columbus, OH$164K31.01,179
- 1800 Gerrard Ave Columbus, OH$163K31.51,248
- 1771 Hess Blvd Columbus, OH$170K21.01,020
- 1780 Gerrard Ave Columbus, OH$168K31.01,140
- 1796 Hess Blvd Columbus, OH$164K31.01,265
- 1774 Gerrard Ave Columbus, OH$167K31.01,110
- 1802 Hess Blvd Columbus, OH$164K31.01,344
- 1790 Hess Blvd Columbus, OH$165K42.01,296
- 1763 Hess Blvd Columbus, OH$164K31.01,110
- 1808 Hess Blvd Columbus, OH$163K32.01,020
- 1782 Hess Blvd Columbus, OH$160K32.01,225
- 1768 Gerrard Ave Columbus, OH$156K31.01,020
- 1814 Hess Blvd Columbus, OH$165K31.01,102
- 1757 Hess Blvd Columbus, OH$166K32.01,110
- 1760 Gerrard Ave Columbus, OH$157K31.0979
Nearby Schools in Columbus
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005