- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1792 Judson St, Seaside, CA 939553 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,234 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 4,562 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1960
- Last sold: Feb 2004 for $390,000
- Parking: 215 sqft
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,234 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1960
- Parcel #: 012798001000
- Zillow Home ID: 19341716
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1792 Judson Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 93955 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 21.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Seaside, and 19.4% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 93955 home values.
- 1786 Judson St Seaside, CA$334K31.51,040
- 1800 Judson St Seaside, CA$378K421,433
- 1787 Judson St Seaside, CA$400K41.51,578
- 1809 Waring St Seaside, CA$403K421,374
- 1783 Judson St Seaside, CA$292K321,075
- 1397 San Pablo Ave Seaside, CA$262K21896
- 1820 Judson St Seaside, CA$374K421,327
- 1786 Luxton St Seaside, CA$401K421,310
- 1821 Judson St Seaside, CA$377K521,327
- 1425 San Pablo Ave Seaside, CA$369K321,300
- 1825 Waring St Seaside, CA$288K21726
- 1800 Luxton St Seaside, CA$403K311,335
- 1828 Judson St Seaside, CA$405K331,339
- 1780 Luxton St Seaside, CA$408K421,374
- 1812 Waring St Seaside, CA$401K421,425
- Judson St Seaside, CA$377K521,327
- Luxton St Seaside, CA$420K41.51,383
- 1833 Waring St Seaside, CA$256K21605
- 1833 Judson St Seaside, CA$368K321,293
- 1812 Luxton St Seaside, CA$267K31988
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!