17926 E 79th St N, Owasso, OK 740554 beds, 4 baths, 3,452 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 1.38 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- 363 days on Zillow
- HOA Fee: $5
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Dec 2005 for $268,000
- Price/sqft: $101
- MLS #: 1408537
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 640 sqft
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Tension rod foundation, low E Argon thermal Windows.
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Other, Stone, Stucco
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,452 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Parcel #: 660081505
- Zillow Home ID: 61178551
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 17926 E 79th St N
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 74055, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 133.8% greater than in Rogers, and 13.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 74055 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Rogers.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 74055 home values.
- 17925 E 79th St N Owasso, OK$264K322,454
- 17943 E 79th St N Owasso, OK$248K422,230
- 17982 E 79th St N Owasso, OK$249K32.52,162
- 17957 E 79th St N Owasso, OK$269K432,859
- 18026 E 79th St N Owasso, OK$270K432,848
- 17985 E 79th St N Owasso, OK$304K43.52,957
- 18031 E 79th St N Owasso, OK$286K442,657
- 18074 E 79th St N Owasso, OK$250K322,344
- 7850 N 181st East Ave Owasso, OK$278K42.52,666
- 7808 N 181st East Ave Owasso, OK$261K42.52,491
- 18079 E 79th St N Owasso, OK$219K322,021
- 7764 N 181st East Ave Owasso, OK$175K321,802
- 8811 E 116th St N Owasso, OK$232K442,630
- 18132 E 79th St N Owasso, OK$339K433,681
- 18121 E 79th St N Owasso, OK$241K432,403
- 17612 E 78th St N Owasso, OK$215K322,616
- 7722 N 181st East Ave Owasso, OK$238K32.52,213
- 17607 E 78th St N Owasso, OK$217K442,630
- 17610 E 78th St N Owasso, OK$232K442,460
- 17611 E 77th St N Owasso, OK$141K321,582
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.