- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
17940 Holly Brook Dr, Tampa, FL 336474 beds, 3 baths, 2,484 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 8,625 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1992
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2001 for $200,000
- Parking: 547 sqft
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Roof type: Tile
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,484 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2002
- Lot depth: 115
- Lot width: 75
- Parcel #: 0594031366
- Zillow Home ID: 44961759
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 17940 Holly Brook Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Hunters Green market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 86.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 15.8% lower than in Tampa, and 138.8% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Hunters Green home values rise more quickly than other regions in Tampa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Hunters Green home values.
- 17942 Holly Brook Dr Tampa, FL$344K432,856
- 17932 Holly Brook Dr Tampa, FL$411K533,505
- 17924 Holly Brook Dr Tampa, FL$386K432,864
- 17956 Holly Brook Dr Tampa, FL$338K42.52,935
- 8702 Broadgreen Ct Tampa, FL$288K432,553
- 17941 Holly Brook Dr Tampa, FL$333K32.52,920
- 17943 Holly Brook Dr Tampa, FL$400K533,625
- 17922 Holly Brook Dr Tampa, FL$240K422,366
- 17939 Holly Brook Dr Tampa, FL$342K432,484
- 8704 Broadgreen Ct Tampa, FL$370K432,975
- 17945 Holly Brook Dr Tampa, FL$330K42.52,945
- 17920 Holly Brook Dr Tampa, FL$258K422,191
- 17929 Holly Brook Dr Tampa, FL$354K432,553
- 17947 Holly Brook Dr Tampa, FL$272K432,448
- 17931 Holly Brook Dr Tampa, FL$410K443,362
- 17927 Holly Brook Dr Tampa, FL$372K43.52,980
- 17925 Holly Brook Dr Tampa, FL$313K332,553
- 17933 Holly Brook Dr Tampa, FL$402K53.52,999
- 8703 Broadgreen Ct Tampa, FL$350K432,627
- 17923 Holly Brook Dr Tampa, FL$360K42.52,945
Nearby Schools in Tampa
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.