17949 SE Federal Hwy, Tequesta, FL 334693 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,200 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,876 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1966
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: May 2012 for $725,000
- Price/sqft: $330
- Finished basement, 804 sqft
- View: Water
- Bedroom, Full Bath, Half Bath, Kitchen, Living Room
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 0
- Floor size: 2,200 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1986
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 1840430000000022020000
- Unit floor #: 0
- Zillow Home ID: 45659266
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 17949 Se Federal Highway
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 33469, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.4% higher than in Martin, and 76.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 33469 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Martin.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33469 home values.
- 17911 SE Federal Hwy Tequesta, FL$2.79M66.55,552
- 18001 SE Federal Hwy Tequesta, FL$866K332,270
- 18023 SE Federal Hwy Tequesta, FL$786K442,891
- 18033 SE Federal Hwy Jupiter, FL$775K322,612
- 17845 SE Federal Hwy Jupiter, FL$564K321,840
- 18045 SE Federal Hwy Jupiter, FL--468,859
- 18645 SE Village Cir Jupiter, FL$2.66M68.57,257
- 17823 SE Federal Hwy Tequesta, FL$893K422,864
- 18093 SE Federal Hwy Tequesta, FL$2.19M10105,148
- 18625 SE Village Cir Jupiter, FL$1.58M344,299
- 18101 SE Federal Hwy Jupiter, FL$1.81M453,716
- 17801 SE Federal Hwy Jupiter, FL--Studio--4,800
- 17884 SE Village Cir Jupiter, FL$3.12M677,242
- 18119 SE Federal Hwy Tequesta, FL$898K331,408
- 18605 SE Village Cir Tequesta, FL$1.52M33.54,487
- 17925 SE Village Cir Tequesta, FL$3.04M46.57,425
- 17781 SE Federal Hwy Jupiter, FL$788K11900
- 18137 SE Federal Hwy Tequesta, FL$2.2M44.55,124
- 17834 SE Village Cir Jupiter, FL$770KStudio----
- 17965 SE Village Cir Tequesta, FL$2.58M578,086
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.