1795 Kearney St, Denver, CO 802204 beds, 4 baths, 3,094 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 6,098 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1936
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2012 for $605,000
- Price/sqft: $196
- Finished basement, 762 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 365 sqft
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,094 sqft
- Parcel #: 0132312022000
- Zillow Home ID: 13288502
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1795 Kearney Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the South Park Hill market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 6.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 68.2% less than in Denver, and 68.7% less than the national average. This lower local number could help South Park Hill home values rise more quickly than other regions in Denver.
Learn more about forecast calculations or South Park Hill home values.
- 1785 Kearney St Denver, CO$474K321,516
- 1777 Kearney St Denver, CO$733K523,290
- 1905 Kearney St Denver, CO$456K321,818
- 1771 Kearney St Denver, CO$802K43.52,940
- 1909 Kearney St Denver, CO$597K431,856
- 1794 Jasmine St Denver, CO$372K211,151
- 1784 Jasmine St Denver, CO$482K221,458
- 1763 Kearney St Denver, CO$448K221,096
- 1921 Kearney St Denver, CO$383K221,029
- 1776 Jasmine St Denver, CO$478K31.51,642
- 1900 Jasmine St Denver, CO$465K321,615
- 1770 Jasmine St Denver, CO$463K321,443
- 1753 Kearney St Denver, CO$852K342,826
- 1912 Jasmine St Denver, CO$412K321,620
- 1929 Kearney St Denver, CO$1.19M554,418
- 1790 Kearney St Denver, CO$840K42.53,128
- 1760 Jasmine St Denver, CO$506K412,184
- 1780 Kearney St Denver, CO$529K543,212
- 1920 Jasmine St Denver, CO$437K321,872
- 1745 Kearney St Denver, CO$867K33.52,425
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292