17953 Wisteria St, Hesperia, CA 923456 beds, 3 baths, 3,347 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1991
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $284,000
- Price/sqft: $85
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Garage - Detached, 6 spaces, 480 sqft
- RV Parking
- View: Mountain
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Master bath
- Sun room
- Construction quality: 6.5
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 12
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,347 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1991
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0399122120000
- Zillow Home ID: 17436236
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 17953 Wisteria Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 92345 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 60.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 6.6% less than in Hesperia, and 89.6% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 92345 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Hesperia.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92345 home values.
- 17929 Wisteria St Hesperia, CA$153K321,477
- 17979 Wisteria St Hesperia, CA$157K221,530
- 17954 Lemon St Hesperia, CA$152K321,300
- 17911 Wisteria St Hesperia, CA$366K222,660
- 17995 Wisteria St Hesperia, CA$366K542,690
- 17958 Wisteria St Hesperia, CA$207K422,239
- 17930 Lemon St Hesperia, CA$101K321,288
- 17982 Lemon St Hesperia, CA$194K321,796
- 17982 Wisteria St Hesperia, CA$442K333,295
- 17930 Wisteria St Hesperia, CA$136K321,316
- 17996 Lemon St Hesperia, CA$151K321,300
- 17908 Lemon St Hesperia, CA$254K322,370
- Wisteria St Hesperia, CA$302K542,677
- 17908 Wisteria St Hesperia, CA$119K321,168
- 17887 Wisteria St Hesperia, CA$185K321,747
- 18021 Wisteria St Hesperia, CA$363K432,630
- 17882 Lemon St Hesperia, CA$233K422,072
- 17888 Wisteria St Hesperia, CA$165K431,695
- 17953 Valencia St Hesperia, CA$205K422,350
- 17979 Valencia St Hesperia, CA$190K322,000
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.